• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Legends demo missing from eShop

Wait, you bought a Wii U for no game? You draw Doodles on the Miiverse all day or you simply wanted to be sure to get one before Christmas?

no I got 20% off because one of my relatives works for walmart so they got some sort of employee appreciation. Right now I have played ME3, batman and other ports.

I want to play some demos in the mean time.

Rubius

no I got 20% off because one of my relatives works for walmart so they got some sort of employee appreciation. Right now I have played ME3, batman and other ports.

I want to play some demos in the mean time.

I find it strange, very strange, in fact to buy a Nintendo console not to play Nintendo games. They are the main reason we buy a Nintendo system.

Murrah

Banned
The no demo thing is really dumb, especially since this is the prime time to convince game-hungry launch day purchasers to buy stuff they otherwise normally wouldn't check out (ZombiU anyone?). If the Rayman one isn't out for the other region's launches I'd guess we won't see it for a while

Isn't there an update coming to the eShop that adds DLC to the store? Maybe we will get the demo then...
Any news on Gamecube games coming to the virtual console? : (

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Nobody knows. This thread could have been solved with a google search.

Move on until we have more news everyone.

Top Bottom