• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 teased by ThreeDog voice actor Erik Todd Dellums

nickcv

https://twitter.com/ETDellums/status/288757510406557697

Fk2jP.png

jbb7jlIt9rnJuA.png

freddy

Banned
It would a be a crying shame if this is just Fallout3: The Sequel. Hopefully Threedog has decided to start travelling a bit.

720 launch this fall, Fallout 4 coming out spring 2014 like Oblivion would be perfect.

Don't really want it at launch cause it would take all my time away from everything else!

Jindujun

Neo Member
It would a be a crying shame if this is just Fallout3: The Sequel. Hopefully Threedog has decided to start travelling a bit.

I have to agree. While i didnt mind the setting of Fallout 3 I'd be bummed if Fallout 4 is in the same region. Unless that region is much bigger cause that'd be ok

Erethian

Unless BGS expanded their number of teams or otherwise got another development studio involved, would be surprising to get a new Fallout announcement so soon after Skyrim. Would also indicate they won't be heavily altering the engine they used for Skyrim either.

Moxx19

Banned
Sounds good. Just started playing NV a few days ago for the first time. Loving it so far.

Also first GAF post.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
The first thing I did when I got to Galaxy News Radio in Fallout 3 was VATS the hell out of ThreeDog.

But more Fallout is good news!

8bit

Knows the Score
ThreeDog Energy Drink.
ThreeDog Lover's Rock Compilation for iTunes.
ThreeDog DLC for Playstation All Stars.

jonno394

So he stays "There may be more of three dog coming" and then says he has been given permission to say it.

Do you think this means he's been approached about potentially being in FO4, and not that he is definitely in it?

Aguirre

Now what if I, the all powerful Three Dog, bow-wow-wow, were to tell you that somewhere right here in the Capital Wasteland, is a place with lots of trees?"

oh man this is awesome

he didnt tease anything with his reddit AMA. just stuff like "i'd do it again"

Er Skyrim's quest-design and writing isn't what I would call Obsidian quality.

what if bethesda built the world in which obsidian wrote its story?

Durante

So he stays "There may be more of three dog coming" and then says he has been given permission to say it.

Do you think this means he's been approached about potentially being in FO4, and not that he is definitely in it?
I think Fallout 4 is definitely in production and he's in it.

A Fallout 4 for next-gen launch (or rather, post-launch period) makes so much sense for Bethesda. It's basically what catapulted TES from a popular RPG series to the most popular RPG series this gen.

lexi

Banned
Excellent. Fallout 3 is in my top 5 games of all time.

I thought New Vegas was boring... I know I'm weird.

Thoraxes

Can't wait for the inevitable PC mods for the inevitable game.
FO3 and NV had great modding communities, and that's where the best parts of these games come from.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Yeah that magic was playing the first 3D First Person Fallout game probably.

Not was, is.

And no, I was referring to the the theme of everything. I had a whole thread that included my love for the retro futurism in the game.

New Vegas carried it over but covered everything up with this whole western approach. I liked it well enough, but the mention of the common wealth in 3 made me believe the sequel would have a lot of neat energy weapon content when really it didn't.

Lizardus

Let me guess, it'll still use gamebryo, bethseda will shit all over the lore again, will have Bioware-level writing.

Top Bottom