• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America press event tonight [Disgaea D2, Time & Eternity, Guided Fate Paradox]

Volcynika

There's an event tonight that's about to begin......and I have no idea what's being announced.

This Twitter account will try live tweeting stuff about it: https://twitter.com/tononet (they've done it before in years past)

So I'm betting at least an Atelier game for Vita or so. Maybe.

Regardless, upcoming news!

Tweets

Here at the @NISAmerica event! Just got handed a super-secret disc so can’t spill anything just yet until presentation!

Durante

They took back Atelier Ayesha from Koei in an aggressive Ninja manoeuvre and are releasing it as it should be, with dual audio.

Then I woke up :(

Think any 3DS game will be announced? They surprised a lot by announcing Sakura Wars for PS2 AND Wii back in the day.

Any 3DS game in JP that they would look into?

rockx4

They took back Atelier Ayesha from Koei in an aggressive Ninja manoeuvre and are releasing it as it should be, with dual audio.

Then I woke up :(

If only that were true. I'm skipping on Atelier Ayesha until there's a dual audio version. Maybe an enhanced Vita port somewhere down the line.

Kyon

Banned
Disgaea 4 Plus Vita
Disgaea D2 Footage
Maybe Aterlier Vita
That one PS3 game
And maybe Disgaea 5 announced for PS3/PS4

NIS is basically 2nd party for Sony lol

EDIT: oh forgot about Artelier

bryehn

THREE HOURS!?

If Disgaea 5 PS4 is part of that, complete with Vita remote play, I'll melt.

Though, other than RP, I can't imagine what could be improved on PS4 any time soon. Took them a game buffer to catch up to current gen.

Ponn

Banned
Disgaea 4 Plus Vita
Disgaea D2 Footage
Maybe Aterlier Vita
That one PS3 game
And maybe Disgaea 5 announced for PS3/PS4

NIS is basically 2nd party for Sony lol

EDIT: oh forgot about Artelier

basically this except I doubt a Disgaea 5 announcement, especially from NIS america.

Please give us D4 Vita and Totori Vita though.

Amir0x

Banned
1080p hi-res Disgaea Sprites please, and animation that looks like a straight anime in motion. Surely NIS has such budgets available ;)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Isn't the Atelier series handled by Tecmo Koei nowadays?

Ponn

Banned
1080p hi-res Disgaea Sprites please, and animation that looks like a straight anime in motion. Surely NIS has such budgets available ;)

If not they could partner with XSeed and their apparent endless money benefactor. Maybe Bruce Wayne, he seems like he would be a fan of niche JRPG's.

So does it start at 6pm PST or is it anywhere between 6 and 9 pm pst?

Volcynika

Isn't the Atelier series handled by Tecmo Koei nowadays?

Yeah, publishing wise at least. Though they may get NISA to handle localization.

It starts at 6PM. Event is three hours. I think it's that long due to having a couple people for interviews and such.

Stuart444

Yeah, publishing wise at least. Though they may get NISA to handle localization.

Which is fine by me (NISAs localization is pretty good usually) though it won't sell as well sadly without NISAs marketing they usually do (including LEs not to mention Dual Audio which iirc they said was not their decision) so I wouldn't be surprised if Ayesha was the last Atelier game we get.

Anyway will keep the twitter account open until the event finishes or until I go to bed, whichever comes first. NISA have been good with some games releasing them in the UK at the same time as NA so I can feel good about keeping up to date with this stuff :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

Does ANY comany have the budget available? And no, Blazblue doesn't count.

A NIS / Cyber Connect 2 Crossover would be one of the best things ever seen.

Will happily accept nearly all Vita releases!

Does ANY comany have the budget available? And no, Blazblue doesn't count.

A NIS / Cyber Connect 2 Crossover would be one of the best things ever seen.

Will happily accept nearly all Vita releases!

speaking of CyberConnect2. i wish they do an adventure game or RPG. enough of the fighter please

Top Bottom