• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy asks for a new Road Rash on Reddit, Dan Geisler responds that he wants to do it

Salsa

http://www.reddit.com/comments/1a5dd3

ibowRqv6yvd8bF.PNG

yes please

Doesn't EA own the IP?
Probably, but they're not doing anything with it. If he's serious about this, I'm sure he could license it without too much trouble in much the same way Red Thread did with TLJ/Dreamfall (Funcom).

Let's get this done.

Grayman

I would be in for a Road Rash. Pitch a kickstarter if EA isn't involved or buy a larger EA game if it wasn't garbage. The Road Rash, Strike, and Skate list is sad.

I would totally support a Road Rash kickstarter.

Not like EA will do anything with it, and if they do, it'll be always online and come packed with weapon and music track microtransactions.

Cramoss

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I loved (and still do) the Road Rash game for the N64. It was so fun.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all for the motion of a Road Rash kickstarter, the farther away from EA the better I say.

I know people shit their pants whenever they hear "Social integration", but a new Road Rash could be a game where they work. Imagine something along the lines of what Evolution is promising with Drive Club, only instead of car clubs you form motorcycle gangs and battle with other gangs online for control over parts of the big open-world city.

I know people shit their pants whenever they hear "Social integration", but a new Road Rash could be a game where they work. Imagine something along the lines of what Evolution is promising with Drive Club, only instead of car clubs you form motorcycle gangs and battle with other gangs online for control over parts of the big open-world city.
Ok that sounds awesome. Except instead of city it should be a whole state or something, with lots of back roads.

That's not Road Rash, that's Sons of Anarchy the game.

It's also funny that I just bought Road Rash 64 like a week ago on a lark. The game is pretty bad graphically, but plays great and is just a blast to play.

This is weird. Just this week I was thinking about how I would like to see a new Road Rash game, and that the original creator should do a kickstarter. I'm all on board.

Top Bottom