• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why did Bethesda just upload a Fallout 3 trailer?

Takao

Banned
Given that trailer has 93,193 views in a day, are we sure that wasn't something that was on private and then only unlocked yesterday?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
6q2Yv9Z.jpg

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Fallout 4/New Vegas 2 is coming, and you know it!
I really hope its New Vegas 2 rather than Fallout 4. If they don't announce during the E3 i will go crazy.

I really need a new dose of post apocalyptic epicness.

Zyphos

Neo Member
I can hope. They'll play it off as something else, some logical explanation that totally explains this.

But I can hope.

Vico

But... If it wasn't already on their page, why does it show up there on their page (even though it's written "22 hours ago"), which corresponds to a 3 years old-spot? (I'm using the "newest to oldest" option)

Which is, by the way, right before New Vegas was announced? (well at least the first trailer for New vegas was uploaded right after)

LycanXIII

But... If it wasn't already on their page, why does it show up there on their page (even though it's written "22 hours ago"), which corresponds to a 3 years old-spot? (I'm using the "newest to oldest" option)

Which is, by the way, right before New Vegas was announced? (well at least the first trailer for New vegas was uploaded right after)

Because they updated to the new layout and it messed things up. Just look at the views in your pic, and look at the views currently on the trailer. It's the same.

GrizzNKev

Banned
It's so weird they even decided to upload it. The thing is 5 years old, why even bother?

Because having an easily accessible public archive of your work on an official channel is good for at least a few reasons, such as a verified reference for a portfolio/resume. I think it's common practice.

Vico

Because they updated to the new layout and it messed things up. Just look at the views in your pic, and look at the views currently on the trailer. It's the same.

If it was truely a new upload (because they said the trailer wasn't on their page), it would not appear here at all, because it corresponds to a 3-years-old spot.
It would simply be at the top.

legacyzero

Banned
What?! This just started, and then subsequently killed every hype boner here...

I can't explain how much my life needs a new Fallout.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Fallout 3 is coming to Brazil.

Vico

I'm surprised nobody picks up on what I said. Might be because of my poor english, though. :p
The trailer would be at the top if it was truely a new upload, and instead it's in a 3-years-old spot.

Top Bottom