• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi 3DS XL coming July 18 (to Japan) with 4GB SD & Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/hardware/pack/aymj/index.html

X7EHCxI.jpg

https://twitter.com/johntv/status/339968195857350656
The @FarmboyinJapan limited edition Luigi 3DS hits on July 18 as well, with 4GB card and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team pre-loaded.

CronoShot

Another one the rest of the world won't get.

And Nintendo wonders why the 3DS isn't doing as well outside of Japan.

Salsa

yeah this is probably coming

it'll be the one I get in October if pure white or pure black dont come out first

the bummer is that i'll probably get Dream Team on release anyway

I really like this.

I think my main problem with these 3DS bundles is that the games are preinstalled. I like my physical media. It's cool to know I have MK7 wherever I go thanks to my preinstall, but I still would have rather had the box.

Oh well. It's still neat.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
oh man :(
here I was hoping they would make a "Gamecube" purple and Green 3DS XL, possibly with yellow buttons to make it really an ode to the 'Cube. a missed opportunity Nintendo!

Salsa

I really like this.

I think my main problem with these 3DS bundles is that the games are preinstalled. I like my physical media. It's cool to know I have MK7 wherever I go thanks to my preinstall, but I still would have rather had the box.

Oh well. It's still neat.

my issue with it is that, as stated above; I'll get a new XL in October, and by that time it is likely i'll already have purchased digital copies of the games that come pre-installed with these bundles

it's a bummer that they arent physical in this case, yeah

Artorias

Banned
Wow, would definitely get this model. I hate the NA colors so far so I'm not getting one until we get another LE.

I liked the Pikachu but my gf hated it and she will probably use it more than me. She doesn't like the AC one either really, so this might be the one, haha. She really wants the SMT IV XL but I keep telling her NA won't get that :(

Ezalc

Why couldn't it be like a solid deep green instead? I guess this is the next best thing though. Unless they made a Waluigi XL.

Shinta

Banned
I have a couple hundred burning a hole in my pocket NoA. Seriously, announce this today and let me pre-order. Do it.

Did they remove Mario? There was one Mario on it before.

Also, if it does come out I hope it's not exclusive to GameSpot, I had to pay $25 extra for shipping + taxes on the Fire Emblem 3DS. At least it came with the artbook, but it wasn't worth that much extra.

Artorias

Banned
I can see this coming over. We still have time for them to announce this, probably at E3.

Yea, I don't see why people think this one is out of the question. Both Eu and NA got a Fire Emblem 3ds ffs (though NA's was not XL).

It might not come with M&L4, but I could see them bundling it with Luigi's Mansion for a limited bundle.

Edit: actually this is pretty specifically a M&L silhouette, so maybe that wouldn't work.

Salsa

It might not come with M&L4, but I could see them bundling it with Luigi's Mansion for a limited bundle.

why wouldnt it come with Mario&Luigi and just launch in August with pre-orders

Luigi's Mansion has been out for a while now

it'd be cool if they announce it this E3, as long as they announce all white/all black XLs as well :)

I love Luigi but I don't like the design of this XL. The Year of Luigi logo should be on everything, though. All green with logo. All white with logo. That'd be sweet.

NoA seems to be on board with the limited edition 3DS systems now, so I wouldn't be surprised if this came to the US too.

I bought my superior pink XL thinking they'd never announce the Animal Crossing XL and raged when they announced it. Then I found out they're not even selling it in my country so...

We have TONS of Pikachu XLs, though...

Your avatar is so distracting

Top Bottom