• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi 3DS XL coming July 18 (to Japan) with 4GB SD & Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

I love Luigi but I don't like the design of this XL. The Year of Luigi logo should be on everything, though. All green with logo. All white with logo. That'd be sweet.

I bought my superior pink XL thinking they'd never announce the Animal Crossing XL and raged when they announced it. Then I found out they're not even selling it in my country so...

We have TONS of Pikachu XLs, though...

Your avatar is so distracting
I think the Pink 3DS is still the best out of everything in every region. I wish I had one.

Thanks. Tyler Hoechlin is stunning.

Artorias

Banned
why wouldnt it come with Mario&Luigi and just launch in August with pre-orders

Luigi's Mansion has been out for a while now

it'd be cool if they announce it this E3, as long as they announce all white/all black XLs as well :)

Damn, I have it preordered on Amazon but I didn't realize it was coming out in august. That was the only reason I thought they might not include this game. Nevermind then! Hope it comes to NA intact.

Being a fan of Luigi I really don't want that 3DS... but if the console was more like this...

catalog_luigi_controller.jpg

Then I would have exploded....

Salsa

pink XL is still two colors, so it loses

I just want one fucking solid color all around and inside/out the unit NOA, pls

Not really a fan of these confetti print designs... Maybe it's partly the white background behind it-- feels like it's unfinished or something.

shink

Looks ugly to be honest. My mind screams messy but that's just my OCD talking so carry on. The Animal Crossing XL is one that I can get behind though.

IrishNinja

damn you, hidden mario

honestly i like that they're doing this, but just like the AC one, i wish they'd not go for the coach bag look...if this was just solid green with a white L for his hat like the club nintendo GC controller id've been all over it. still, it's great seeing best mario bro get his day

Gadirok

Why did they keep the background white instead of green? Should have made the silhouettes white or another shade of green.

Looks ugly IMO.

Poyunch

The reason why NoA won't release White 3DS XL's is because they're all being used to print shitty patterns on them like the Luigi and Animal Crossing ones.

Hermii

Its a minor thing, but I really wish they called it Luigi & Mario instead of Mario & Luigi. Cause its the year of Luigi.

Amory

It just seems like NOA is straight up trolling us at this point. They have to realize by now that older gamers want a neutral color.

It's seriously starting to piss me off, I want to buy a 3DS but I refuse to buy one that looks like it's for a 6 year old.

Mononoke

Banned
Well, obviously just my opinion. But I don't get why Nintendo keeps making these design choices for the limited editions.

I think this is really ugly, and also thought the Pikachu model was bad.

You guys do know that NOA has been bringing over the special themed 3DS as of late right? We will probably get this one too, they just haven't announced it yet.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
How many special edition 3DS/XL's does Japan have now at this point?

I'm jealous :(

Top Bottom