• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YTMND, best site ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just keep listening to that Patrick Stewart thing over and over and it's still hilarious.

Patrick: "You've never seen Star Trek the Next Generation?"

Andy: "I haven't, no."

Patrick: "What, your wife won't let you have it on?"

Andy: "I'm not married."

Patrick: "Your girlfriend then?"

Andy: "I haven't got a girlfriend. I live alone."

Patrick: "You're not married, you don't have a girlfriend and you've never watched Star Trek?"

Andy: "No."

Patrick: "Good Lord."

:lol

I gotta try to hunt down a video of this episode.

GhaleonEB

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I just keep listening to that Patrick Stewart thing over and over and it's still hilarious.

Patrick: "You've never seen Star Trek the Next Generation?"

Andy: "I haven't, no."

Patrick: "What, your wife won't let you have it on?"

Andy: "I'm not married."

Patrick: "Your girlfriend then?"

Andy: "I haven't got a girlfriend. I live alone."

Patrick: "You're not married, you don't have a girlfriend and you've never watched Star Trek?"

Andy: "No."

Patrick: "Good Lord."

I gotta try to hunt down a video of this episode.

What was this from? Tell me it's satire of some sort.... :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Does anyone have the ytmnd.com link with the Metal Gear Solid codec screen and Doc Brown saying "88 Miles per hour....88 MILES PER HOUR?!?!?" as the MGS game over music plays?

GhaleonEB said:
What was this from? Tell me it's satire of some sort.... :lol

It's from the BBC show Extras. I've never seen an actual episode but judging from the clips I've seen and that Patrick Stewart audio, it looks hilarious.

And yeah, it's a satire.

"I've seen everything."

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
For those that can't get YTMND, Firefox and QT7 to get their threesome on.

First, you need to get the Greasemonkey plug-in and restart the browser. This plugin gives you some new options in the Firefox 'Tools' menu.

http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/

Second, you need the custom script. Go here and select TOOLS->INSTALL USER SCRIPT in Firefox, Klick OK to accept the defaults.

http://www.edisman.com/ytmnd.user.js

Courtesy of Edisman at the YTMND forums. Though I've noticed that WhatisStarWars still doesn't want to play, must be using some 133t MUSICZ FILEZ HACKZ.

I'm using Firefox with OS X. I turned on the QuickTime MIME settings for.wav and MP3 files, but the audio still doesn't work. Can anyone help? That Greasemonkey script doesn't work, either.

ManaByte

Ecrofirt said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

image4fd.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom