• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Stellar Blade Drama Part III - Korean fashion magazine Maxim responds: "Eve's body type is indeed realistic and exists in reality."

This two look very close to what Eve looks like body wise. Most normal minded people know there are plenty of girls with these types of bodies in the world. Only the woke weirdos who glorify trans men and women don’t want to see reality for what it is. They would rather rage against it and foam at the mouth because it goes against their weird reality and logic and proves that beautiful women exist.
It all comes down to 1 word:

Jealousy.

They see what they want to be but can't reach that level. Therefore lets pretend they dont exist or cancel them!!!!

Its like comparing the real thing with an Alixpress knockoff. They are the knockoffs who can't stomach the fact that they will never, ever even come close to the real deal.
Any person who defends a mindset like this (Hi there IGN France!!) deserves a baseball bat to the cranium. Any male who claims he isnt gay and finds Eve unnatural either has a troll of a girlfriend at home or is a fucking incel.

FUCK. THEM. (Metaphorically speaking)

Last edited:

Jealousy.

They see what they want to be but can't reach that level. Therefore lets pretend they dont exist or cancel them!!!!

Its like comparing the real thing with an Alixpress knockoff. They are the knockoffs who can't stomach the fact that they will never, ever even come close to the real deal.
Any person who defends a mindset like this (Hi there IGN France!!) deserves a baseball bat to the cranium. Any male who claims he isnt gay and finds Eve unnatural either has a troll of a girlfriend at home or is a fucking incel.

Well said my friend and spot on indeed.

GymWolf

Sweet Jesus. I didn’t know you can see so many parts move in a buttock.

This is so anatomically revealing and interesting that I can’t even get aroused.
2sT.gif

I should move to Korea...wait I won't have to learn Korean will I?
And if you aren't Asian or good looking to their standards then better be ready to have a harder time to find than anywhere else in the world. People in Korea go to the lengths of getting plastic surgery to "fix" little defects while job hunting. Living in Korea is not for everyone.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Jealousy.

Pretty much. There’s always jealous people regarding anything.

When it comes to looks, you can tell it’s a one sided affair. Notice how all the fuglies are the ones who complain about sexism, being too hot, etc….? And notice how the people who are good looking are never the ones to yell from their lungs the same? They love the attention. I’d love it too if every women thought I was a super hunk macho man.

People are just whiney losers.

Celebs are no different. Notice how the real fat ones put on a brave face about being yourself and if you’re fat you’re fat and just be yourself. Then they go in a miracle diet, work out. Lose 80 lbs and next thing you know they are doing glammed up photo sessions looking much better. And what do you notice first? The biggest fucking smile on their face. Where’s all the “it’s ok to be overweight” advice? Nada. Next thing you know they change and suddenly give advice on dieting techniques.

Funny how good looks suddenly changes peoples views on life.

Last edited:

twinspectre

As a French man I just want to say: fuck you too.

Wtf is this hate, you know there is stupid people eve8rywhere right? Yes even in your country. Fuck that IGN guy, I like my women to be sexy too.
Let me fix my original comment. I hate French people like that "Journalist".
If you're like that Journalist, then you're part of my problem, if not you have my sympathy.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
As a French man I just want to say: fuck you too.

Wtf is this hate, you know there is stupid people everywhere right? Yes even in your country. Fuck that IGN guy, I like my women to be sexy too.
Been there s few times now .. last was last year in Paris.. great place, great country , a lot of beautiful woman .. so you're good.. forget the hate. And I was treated very well .. you guys improved your hospitality a lot in the last years... the fact that now I speak a little French helped.

LimanimaPT

It's sad that we have to discuss this. It's a fking video game, characters don't have to look realistic. South Park characters don't look realistic, it's a cartoon!
If developers want to design sexy characters, let them. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
I hope this game is a huge success, it's not my type of game but I'm willing to buy it just to support it.
Please someone take the internet out of the hands of the average joe.

Last edited:

Madonis

1) I like Eve's design.

2) Eve is based on a real, existing human model.

3) Eve's design also has some additional changes and enhancements, so it's not a 1:1 copy of the model.

4) Plastic surgery is one of those things that is best when used in small doses. Too much tends to make people, both existing and otherwise, look artificial rather than natural.

Renoir

Im just happy were not taking these shots for free anymore... "wheres her organs", "thats not a real woman"," you dont live on earth". Its been so long we been told were crazy that no woman exist that that look like this. Where if I open any Social app there is an abundance of woman that do not look like a so called "normal woman"
tQzcAA4.jpg

Im glad some companies see the madness and refuse to go to the upsidedown.

Last edited:
Top Bottom