• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One fabulous Toys R' Us demo

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Doesn't even mention the new triggers. lol

"one of the fastest xboxes"

GEE I hope so

"Xbox Marketplace"

LuuKyK

haha.gif

The delivery from the "presenters" is really something else.

It is a Toys R Us commercial though, so maybe it will work for the audience they are targeting? Its still kind of cringeworthy.

Milennia

" as you can see, its alot lighter."

" its got an 8 core processor that makes it one of the fastest xboxes ever"

Raist

Banned
Ian : This whole thing looks like a... huh... absolute beast?

Michael: I know, right! It's bigger than my torso.

What a TOTALLY AWESOME video. To the max of extreme!

Seriously though, for a glorified ad put out by TRU, that actually did do a fair job of telling you what the system did and what would be available for it.

Alright NeoGAF, since you guys are apparently descended from the cast of Mad Men and have extensive marketing knowledge. Write a better Toys'R'Us commercial!

B.O.O.M

So cheesy "that's so cool man"

"So I heard the mic is improved too. It can actually recognize you?" "well yeah it 'sees' you and can recognize you" "so cool"

BUT I guess this might effective against the target audience (kids, parents etc)

Murrah

Banned
Whenever I think I've seen so many cringe-worthy videos that I can watch anything a new challenger comes along. This was like those Nintendo Power VHS tapes minus any of the campy fun

But whatever, if I was the target demographic I'm sure this would get me pretty hyped

Top Bottom