• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One fabulous Toys R' Us demo

G6G7nFH.png

Look at Klepek, whoring it up.

I'm dying.

Speevy

Banned
Has anyone found out for sure which stores are getting kiosks and when?

I'd like to try out either the PS4 or XB1.

Lucent

Comments currently unavailable.

Toys 'R' Us prevents wars.

Yeah that music and the way it was presented was kinda cringe-worthy. But it's Toys 'R' Us. They're basically kid-focused. And this didn't help either.

hs283el.png

I think it was kinda funny how he was like "can you tell me a bit about the specs" and the only thing he really told him about was the processor. Then he glossed over the detail about needing gold to use netflix and such. I guess the point of this was just to get the console seen. Parents only need to know it plays games.

I wish when the guy asked how the controller felt that the kid would've handed the controller to him like "why don't you see for yourself".

And I'm still contemplating on whether I'm getting this or the PS4 first. So torn. I have been leaning PS4 the whole time, but I kinda want DR3 and the day one controller. And if I can get into the Project Spark beta that'd be even better. I guess I'll see how I feel after I test the X1 at one of the tour truck locations.

Hydrargyrus

uuuuhhh... awesome... uhhh... cool... uuuhhh... nice... uuuhh... awesome (again)... uuuuh... amazing...

God, it's like to have an overdose of mountain dew with doritos nacho cheese

Zincalloy

Banned
Wow. I know what I'm NOT buying this holiday season - sorry Microsoft.
I refuse to buy your console that comes with controllers with battery packs. What is this 2003?

Ages 6 and up.

Obviously because it's a kids toy.
The PS4 on the other hand is a NASA supercomputer meant for research that was reverse engineered by Sony to create a Holodeck style simulation system that projects onto your television screen. Only Oscar worthy content meany for auteurs and artists on the PS4!

Milennia

Obviously because it's a kids toy.
The PS4 on the other hand is a NASA supercomputer meant for research that was reverse engineered by Sony to create a Holodeck style simulation system that projects onto your television screen. Only Oscar worthy content meany for auteurs and artists on the PS4!

4 stacked on top of eachother , age requirement is 45 and up with a degree in physiology.

Haha, that's cringeworthy*

*The attitude that people in this thread have towards TRU commercial obviously aimed towards kids, not the actual video.

I'm not sure I'd use LocoCycle footage to showcase the system :p

Plus, it was awful, compressed low res footage. Didn't do LocoCycle any favors, that is for sure.

Also, 25 Likes, 94 Dislikes. Honestly, I bet even people intending to buy an Xbox One voted down this one. That video is awful.

Vlade

Haha, that's cringeworthy*

*The attitude that people in this thread have towards TRU commercial obviously aimed towards kids, not the actual video.

In what good ad would a representative proclaim to know little about the product?

Some things are bad.

Top Bottom