• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One fabulous Toys R' Us demo

MaulerX

¬_¬ If you'd open the link and scrolled down you'd see:

UOcuIJh.png

No wonder it was pulled. Oh u guies.

Sad that people would down vote the vid but up vote comments like that. Console wars are great but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

xaosslug

it's just train wreck after train wreck...

Sad that people would down vote the vid but up vote comments like that. Console wars are great but the line has to be drawn somewhere.

after a certain point we have to stop crying 'console wars' and start to realize people are just not feeling Xbone, irrespective of PS4.

It's Youtube. That's hardly the worst comment I've ran across up there. At least it didn't spill into an unnecessary race war-of-words or dropping "faggot" every three words. Or worst, those idiots who turn every video into a political frothing soapbox or Christian news bb.

Radec

Wow, its surprising that some of you guys are in shock about comments in a youtube video.

Is this your first time in youtube ?

have you seen a Justin Bieber's video? The its friday girl ? Lebron James? Kobe Bryant ?

check it out. those are goldmines for things like that.

Nibiru

Banned
You tube comments are always really bad.

That said how much did MS pay to have Toys R Us shill for them. I mean talk about the ultimate troll to not have both consoles on the hot toy list I mean come on we haven't had a new console from these guys in like 7 years and only one of them gets mentioned?

Individuals on you tube will usually troll but to see a company do it to this extent is pretty out of the ordinary.

Dynze

Banned
The comments and the people disliking the video are pathetic. It is a Toys "R" Us commercial for crying out loud.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This Xbox hate has officially gone too far for me. What the heck are you guys doing piling on a harmless advertisement that's not aimed at you?

QaaQer

You tube comments are always really bad.

That said how much did MS pay to have Toys R Us shill for them. I mean talk about the ultimate troll to not have both consoles on the hot toy list I mean come on we haven't had a new console from these guys in like 7 years and only one of them gets mentioned?

Individuals on you tube will usually troll but to see a company do it to this extent is pretty out of the ordinary.

market distortions my man. why compete on the basis of having the best product for the least money when you can just money hat games and retail outlets while unleashing your AstroTurf™ army on the entire interweebs?

Doffen

market distortions my man. why compete on the basis of having the best product for the least money when you can just money hat games and retail outlets while unleashing your AstroTurf™ army on the entire interweebs?

This might also come down to the retailer earning more from selling this console and it's accessories.

This was put out by a big company that has a social media presence. This obviously isn't TRU's first YouTube campaign, and neither was it Microsoft's.

Literally every single Xbox One video gets shit on.

This is not a surprise. This should have been 100% expected by anybody on both sides who did research. MS could have said "Oh, FYI, be careful about enabling comments or voting,...". Toys R Us, at least under the guise that they did research, could have seen literally any Xbox One video to see it getting shit on.

It's not news. The news is the fact that they didn't expect this, regardless of quality.

This might also come down to the retailer earning more from selling this console and it's accessories.
Well, they've already convinced people that a weaker console bundled with two camera lenses and a microphone costs $100 more. There's no way in God's green earth that the Kinect 2.0 costs $100. There's a huge margin compared to the PS4.

some comments seem to be uncalled for, but maybe it will get people to question why there is so much hate for this product and do a little research they otherwise wouldn't have done.

Top Bottom