• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One fabulous Toys R' Us demo

I have to admit that headset does look as sweet as they kept saying it was. I'd much prefer it over the stupid ear bud we're going to have in the PS4. Why did Sony do that?

We do have the option to use any bluetooth headset with the PS4, right?

UNCMark

Banned
Has anyone done a size comparison between the Kinect2 and the PS4 console?

I think the PS4 is smaller.

PS4 is a little less thick, but is wider than Kinect 2.

Kinect 2 is such an eyesore. I don't want that thing anywhere near my entertainment center, and I sure as shit don't want to pay for something I'm going to leave in the box.

LOL.

Ok this video is hilarious in a bad way ! but it entertained me !

All the stuff they say is just funny and awkward. The curly hair kid looks like he's about to burst in laughs... probably because he found out that what he's saying is just dumb.

Taker34

Banned
Okay so someone who doesn't know what he's talking about is explaining someone else who apparently doesn't know what this is, how that particular device works and what it is: It doesn't make sense.

Isn't this supposed to be appealing to kids? What kind of child would care if it has an 8 core processor... I mean... ugh.

WD5P77r.jpg

Dorito Archangel Keighley shall reserve a place for those boys in Microsoft Heaven.

dsuu3rj.jpg

so much adult
such VIP
wow
very clubs
lol
xbox

This thread is gold.

Xbox Live Nursery in a nutshell.

Samus4145

I have to admit that headset does look as sweet as they kept saying it was. I'd much prefer it over the stupid ear bud we're going to have in the PS4. Why did Sony do that?

We do have the option to use any bluetooth headset with the PS4, right?

I'd rather have the ear bud so I can plop my Tritton headset right over it.

With a mic in every single PS4 box, we're about to find out firsthand that the bigots, idiots etc aren't limited to XBL.

They probably aren't, but the percentages of such are likely skewed heavily in XBL's "favour" if the comments on this video were any indicator.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
With ~200 likes and over 10,000 dislikes, I can see why they hid it.

IISANDERII

"Sorry, YouTube Unblocker can currently not unblock this video :-( Maybe this video is blocked world wide?
Try it again"

Video's set to private now, too. Not the best way to appeal to new customers, making them jump through hoops and treating your promotional videos like a secret club, MS.

I never even got around to watching it either.

EDIT: Yes, even the link in the OP doesn't work anymore, still shows it listed as private.

Naminator

Banned
WOW are people REALLY proud that the amount of hate and vile they managed to spew on that video caused Toys R Us to take it down?

Well what can I say, great job?

Radec

Its nothing to see really.

Just a guy working at toys r us demoing the Xbone with a kid. Its basically more like Major Nelson unboxing/PR.

Oh and they shook hands, twice.

railGUN

Banned
WOW are people REALLY proud that the amount of hate and vile they managed to spew on that video caused Toys R Us to take it down?

Well what can I say, great job?

Every time I click a dislike button, I can just feel the hate and vile spewing from my fingertip.

*I did not like or dislike the aforementioned video.

frizby

Sorry, I'd moved on to other topics...

They took down the video????

That is an uncharted level of hilarious! ROFL

UNCMark

Banned
They probably aren't, but the percentages of such are likely skewed heavily in XBL's "favour" if the comments on this video were any indicator.

They're not an indicator of anything. PS3 gamers are no different than Xbox gamers. The same exact games that do well on 360 do well on PS3, and vice versa.

Top Bottom