• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ashley from Warioware confirmed for smash 4 via assist trophy

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
XwCQN8l.jpg

personally Im heartbroken, I was pushing for her to be a character, but I guess AT is the next best thing...

Crayolan

Ashley being in Smash at all is amazing. Looking forward to see what she actually does.
And of course this basically confirms the return of her theme.

Ok OP, I admit it. You got me.

She's my second favorite Warioware character right next to Young Cricket/Master Mantis.
Young Cricket was the best. I hope he gets an assist trophy, sticker or some other kind of shout out like he did in Brawl.

So if she was playable, that would've been cool.

Oh man, I really wanted her playable. The top of my wishlist has been Waluigi, Rosalina, Bayonetta, and Ashley. I swear if Waluigi is still an AT....

But the fact Ashley's an assist trophy is good enough I guess

Well there is still hope for cricket or Mona. Also, the only way I would see waluigi is if he were paired with wario ala ice climbers.

I can't believe such a minor character has a dedicated fanbase. More closeted lolicons, I'm assuming. Captain Syrup is the only worthwhile Wario newcomer.

FluxWaveZ

If there was going to be another "Wario series" playable character, she would have been the one next to maybe Kat and Ana. Ah, well.

Goddamn did I have a heart attack there.
Was one of my most wanted characters, but I knew she had no chance, so boohoo.

But damn is that a good model.

Woah, Ashley and Skull Kid... we're getting some assist trophies this time around! I can't wait to see who else is in, even in this form (to be honest, I was hoping for Chibi-Robo).

I can't believe such a minor character has a dedicated fanbase. More closeted lolicons, I'm assuming. Captain Syrup is the only worthwhile Wario newcomer.
Yeah! Fuck opinions, right?

Madao

bracing myself for the Daisy assist trophy now.

doesn't really matter since mai waifu is part of the roster already.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Never heard of her, but I never played a Warioware before.

Top Bottom