• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | March 2014

Flandy

seriously having trouble on time management... god...

bD8oJjF.jpg

ElNdppe.jpg

J4jv27J.jpg
I don't know what upsets me more. The fact that you get to play FFX HD before me or the fact that your folder is named PSN+ instead of PS+

Buy nfs. Support the devs
lol
You understand me ;_;
X yes, X-2 no, hah and only with the help of a gameshark in my PS2 days, so we will see.
mah man
9d2fb44d7a3a7d76a987868d4d15f7c92dae9df86d0b635424b6670919d0ac13.jpg

Sylver

Banned
Okay so you sort of targetted my concern without me even bringing up which is good. I didn't want to beg for what I was wanting to hear. Where might I look into importing one?

Mine is ready to be shipped from Play-Asia when J-STARS PSVita and PS3 versions are released. Never had a problem with them (I'm from Europe/Spain).
10 PSX, 14 PSP games 4 (Digital) Full Vita games and some other apps do not fit on my 32 GB memory. I don't like to be downloading and erasing games all the time.

pariah164

Am I the only one genuinely looking forward to FFX-2? Seriously. I love that game, and some days I feel like I'm the only one that does. Heck, it seems more people hate FFX-2 than the entire FFXIII line.

Flandy

Am I the only one genuinely looking forward to FFX-2? Seriously. I love that game, and some days I feel like I'm the only one that does. Heck, it seems more people hate FFX-2 than the entire FFXIII line.

I enjoyed X-2 because it was interesting to see what the world was like after the events of X.

injurai

Banned
I'd go with the biggest, just from the price per GB. Prices on nippon-yasan: 64 = U$94, 32 = U$80, 16 = U$49.

Mine is ready to be shipped from Play-Asia when J-STARS PSVita and PS3 versions are released. Never had a problem with them (I'm from Europe/Spain).
10 PSX, 14 PSP games 4 (Digital) Full Vita games and some other apps do not fit on my 32 GB memory. I don't like to be downloading and erasing games all the time.

thanks, nippon-yasan looks like a good site to use

can I just pay in USD or do I need do some kind of conversion process? Never imported before.

Sylver

Banned
thanks, nippon-yasan looks like a good site to use

can I just pay in USD or do I need do some kind of conversion process? Never imported before.

In nippon-yasan you can pay with euros, dollars, yens, gbp...
If your bank does not charge to you for conversion you can play with this to get the product cheaper, but well if you do not care and prefer to pay with USD you can do it.

Well that was unexpected. So suppa told me to get NFS Most Wanted over twitter instead of here. I asked him why he didn't post here and he said because he didn't feel like finding the thread. Conversation picks up from there
Read from top to bottom
CGRT.png

https://twitter.com/CriterionGames/status/441550465176989697

Now we should all buy NFS because Criterion is still kicking

Hold on there, I would give you my digital copy if I could, it is very rubber bandy, and the cars just don't feel like any racer out there. Just my thoughts were that everything was over delayed while trying to turn. I am dying for another racing game on the vita.

Flandy

Hold on there, I would give you my digital copy if I could, it is very rubber bandy, and the cars just don't feel like any racer out there. Just my thoughts were that everything was over delayed while trying to turn. I am dying for another racing game on the vita.

:( Now I don't know what to do

marrec

Banned
X-2 is my favorite of the two. Great battle system and more endgame content. X is kinda boring in comparison.

joe2187

Banned
I played a little more the Yakuza Ishin app, now that i figured how it works(mostly) i can say it's really awesome!
Some new screens

Wow these screens make me hopeful that Sega would be keen to localize a Yakuza vita game!

In bizarro world

Tretton helped elevate the PlayStation brand to worldwide recognition. He was one of the original members of SCEA. His position is way above games. As a Playstation user Thank you Jack for contributing the phenomenon which is Playstation.

I cheaped out and didn't get a tracking number or insurance... is there any way for me to see if it is stuck in Customs?

It still might have an airbill # -- if you can call Nippon Yasan, you'll get a quicker response than email/website requests and they speak decent english.

When I called to find out my airbill #, I was in the process of having the guy help me track my order and my credit with google voice ran out... I added more credit and called back like 5 minutes later and he already had found it, said it was in the hands of USPS and it cleared customs and I could track it with my insurance # via the USPS tracking site.

baekshi

Banned
Tretton helped elevate the PlayStation brand to worldwide recognition. He was one of the original members of SCEA. His position is way above games. As a Playstation user Thank you Jack for contributing the phenomenon which is Playstation.

That goes without saying.

I would think whatever the Vita has in shortcomings isn't only Tretton's decision.

Its his job to convince them. He hasnt done anything for Vita, even at launch.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Okay so you sort of targetted my concern without me even bringing up which is good. I didn't want to beg for what I was wanting to hear. Where might I look into importing one?
I think 32GB is more than enough honestly.

I feel like people who recommend 64GB have the mentality that they'd like to carry their entire digital library at once but we're only 2 years into the Vita life cycle and that won't be viable with another 3-4+ years of games coming out. You'll need to swap games/pick and choose what to keep on your card eventually no matter how large you go.

Sylver

Banned
Is there a way to erase a PSN account or the only is email sony?
Wasn't this supposed to be an EU right?
I want to delete some region accounts and I had no problems deleting live accounts but I cannot see any option for SEN accounts.
Anybody?. Thanks in advace.

There was voices in Destiny of Spirits?

Also, glad to see that game didn't become vaporware after negative beta feedback or something... it was really fun for me that week or so it was going.

I think 32GB is more than enough honestly.

I feel like people who recommend 64GB have the mentality that they'd like to carry their entire digital library at once but we're only 2 years into the Vita life cycle and that won't be viable with another 3-4+ years of games coming out. You'll need to swap games/pick and choose what to keep on your card eventually no matter how large you go.

I don't have this problem, though I am tight on space on a 64gb now that I've pulled a bunch of PSP pickups onto my card.

Will 64gb be enough to keep me happy? I don't know. But it's better than 32gb for now, where I'd constantly want to download a new game and didn't have anything I felt I could delete to make room for it. I was able to download NFS without even thinking about 2gb+ for once and it was NICE.

Maybesew

I don't have this problem, though I am tight on space on a 64gb now that I've pulled a bunch of PSP pickups onto my card.

Will 64gb be enough to keep me happy? I don't know. But it's better than 32gb for now, where I'd constantly want to download a new game and didn't have anything I felt I could delete to make room for it. I was able to download NFS without even thinking about 2gb+ for once and it was NICE.

I'm curious, would you mind listing all your installed titles that got your close to 64gb? As a newer vita owner, I'm trying to decide if I should invest in a larger card, and would like to see an actual library rather than just estimating.

X-2 is my favorite of the two. Great battle system and more endgame content. X is kinda boring in comparison.

Question is: can I beat it without a gameshark (hold my interest really) or will I get bored? My sin for all Final Fantasy games, side bar how neat would it be if sony allowed for a hex editor app that disabled trophies, but allowed for tinkering?

I miss the good ol' days.

Top Bottom