• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR : Bottled Mountain Dew Baja Blast coming in May 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to a distributer at my local grocery store in Peachtree City, GA and he wasn't sure if he would ever get it. I guess that's what happens when you move to Coke country...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Just got some today. Something is off. It must be the difference between being in the can and being from the fountain. The baja blast at Taco Bell is much much better. Now I've got 11 of these cans to get through.

Nydius

THE DREAM IS TOO REAL IN NORTH CACKALACKY

10299541_10152094610038317_340685169823610961_n.jpg

Cheerwine and Baja Blast in the same fridge!
Damnit, now I need to find some of both.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
In spirit with the theme of some of the discussion, as a whole, I prefer Powerade to Gatorade but Arctic Cherry Gatorade is fucking amazing. My best of the bunch.

Dereck

Haven't actually looked yet, I will soon. I wish this had a store locator but that's probably asking to much to track down a specific flavor of soda.

Long shot here but anything close to Pensacola?

What the fuck. Mary EstherGAF here, I'm about 45 minutes east of you. Why is Northwest FloridaGAF such a thing?

I haven't seen any so far, but I've got some shopping to do this week so if I do happen to come by any I'll let you know.

My mom asked me if I wanted something from Walmart, and I tried texting "A 12 pack of Baja Blast" but accidentally typed "A 12 pack of Baka Blast"

I hope she doesn't pick up some animu DVD

:(

:3

Oh well :(

I'd kill for a diet version... just sayin. But then again I'd kill for a 2L version of Diet Dew at all, they only come in 24 packs for some reason.

Asking for diet Baja Blast is like asking for a chainsaw with a suppressor attachment.

Fox Mulder

A vendor I ran into at the grocery store told me he would be surprised if this actually lasts the summer. It's surprisingly limited and is selling great everywhere.

stock up now.

bronk

Banned
Baja Blast is fucking fantastic. Im kind of scared to get a can though. I dont think it will hold up against the godly fountain at Taco Bell. Please tell me i'm wrong.

Also im in Southern California and have not seen any in the wild yet.

Haven't seen jack shit in Alabama. That's like Mountain Dew's biggest clientele. I've never felt so insulted and vilified. I intend to write my congressman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom