• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR : Bottled Mountain Dew Baja Blast coming in May 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

My 12 packs look different.

vu3Rmbm.jpg

My cat is ready.

octobot

It's true. There is another weird mt dew flavour coming too (I think it was sangria something). I can get more info tomorrow if needed (credentials: I unfortunatly work as management at a 7-11)

FyreWulff

It's true. There is another weird mt dew flavour coming too (I think it was sangria something). I can get more info tomorrow if needed (credentials: I unfortunatly work as management at a 7-11)

Taco Bell has a variant called Mt Dew Sangrita Blast. Are you thinking of that one?

edit: this one

comingsoon_mountaindew_sangritablast1.jpg

Sangria is the other Taco Bell exclusive dew. Makes sense they would release that one as well. Still can't hold a candle to Baja blast though

gdt

Yeah I got an email that I can start ordering them in. Will order some, hopefully the cans are back as well.

Edit: Sangrita is available as well, but my email said I can order them the 20th. Wonder how some places got it early.

Fox Mulder

I loved it last summer and got my stockpile destroyed by others. Time to go hunting and get a secret mini fridge.

Me too. I stockpiled Baja blast and surge but got wiped out by family. Haven't got surge since amazon only sells in in their pantry bullshit to charge shipping with Prime.

sensui-tomo

Sangrita Blast definitely tastes pretty different out of a can

The drink at TB tastes like it has too much syrup in it (which i love) but still tastes pretty good, bought a 12 pack of this and baha for $3 each before bottle deposits (MI) wish it wasnt going to go away again.

FyreWulff

The drink at TB tastes like it has too much syrup in it (which i love) but still tastes pretty good, bought a 12 pack of this and baha for $3 each before bottle deposits (MI) wish it wasnt going to go away again.

3$ for 12s in Nebraska too. Seems like a Pepsi promotional price since all other Pepsi and Cokes are up around 4.50/5$ right now. People are hitting it up hard solely due to it being cheap.

sensui-tomo

3$ for 12s in Nebraska too. Seems like a Pepsi promotional price since all other Pepsi and Cokes are up around 4.50/5$ right now. People are hitting it up hard solely due to it being cheap.

i kinda wish i could just find some 2Ls of them, only place that has the drinks is Walmart (for 12packs) and kroger(for the bottle drinks... which cost $1.60 each so i'm not up for that at all... I'm a cheap ass)

I picked up this weird stuff today:
P6NRqlV.jpg

Between this and Mt. Dew Throwback in a glass bottle, I actually like Mt. Dew now. The glass bottle makes it so much better. They have Throwback in plastic bottles and it tastes like flat soda. and regular dew is just blech.

sonto340

I like sangarita blast so much more than Baja blast. There's like pallets of Baja blast and maybe one row
Of sangarita at all my local stores though.
Ugh.

Dominator

I really, really, really didn't need to see this thread. Will now be going to the store tomorrow for some more of this unhealthy deliciousness.

NightOnyx

I'm drinking one right now and it's amazing! I've definitely had my fair share of it over the past week or so too, which probably isn't good but oh well! I wish it was just a year round thing, although I've gone to Taco Bell in the past just because they have Baja Blast, so I guess that's the point. I was not a fan of Sangrita Blast though, which probably is for the best. I don't need another drink to be addicted to.

Ambient80

I've been on a lower carb diet the past month or so. So hard to not go out and buy a ton of this stuff, lol. I guess the chances of there being a diet variety is pretty slim, huh? T_T

Spitz

Sorry for the bump but it had to be done. So guys i hope the hype is real.Finally i found a shop in Europe thats is still importing Mountain Dew from the US and also had these babies in stock.

Hs5rOou.jpg

Now i have to wait to get the taste ice cold for my first time Baja Blast.

It has never gone out of stock in my area. Which makes me feel dumb for still having a couple cases from like two years ago. (I don't drink a lot of soda anymore.)

Kibbles

Fuck yeah give me those 36 can packs again Sam's Club

Edit: Bumper, is it really back? Nobody seems to be talking about to on social media

gdt

Just got an email from corporate. Baja Blast and Pitch Black will be out in 20oz bottles.

Also customers will vote for which flavor to keep permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom