• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why have I been posted a collectors edition Titanfall set?

no angel

For some strange reason this morning my postie delivered me a Titanfall collectors edition set. There was no senders information on the parcel, no invoice or letter, absolutely nothing to indicate where it's come from. I've not ordered one and to my knowledge haven't entered any competitions to win one, has his happened to anyone else? Or does anyone know if any competitions where this was a prize?

Not complaining, the statue is pretty cool although I don't have anywhere to put it now my son has been born, I just want to know where it's come from!!

KbB3jnw.jpg

Just think about the poor kid who spent months getting up early to do the newspaper round, spent hours slaving away in his neighbours gardens cutting grass, raking leaves. Who gathered and saved every single cent he earned, hiding it under a floor board in his room so his drunk father wouldn't use it buy booze. All with the dream of buying the Xbox One with Titanfall ...

Only for it to never show up ... some hack down the street got it delivered to him for free and he just took it ...

mdubs

Banned
In the US Best Buy and Microsoft gave away some collector's editions to people who had ordered the standard edition, maybe it's something similar to that.

coldfoot

Banned
It's cheaper than dumping them in a landfill with all these health and safety regulations, and makes people happy and opens the door for more purchases + XBL services which is money :)

dab0ne

Sounds like you're trying to stay out of trouble with the Mrs.

"Where did this $250 video game come from!? We just had a baby!!"

"I dunno dear... uhh... it just showed up? Um... just to prove I don't know anything I'll start a thread on GAF."

Your secret is safe with us buddy ;)
Enjoy the game.

blazeuk

If you did enter the Titanfall ARG that could be it maybe, as above they were sending the other prizes out with no indication of who it was actually from.

B4D1E

Sounds like you're trying to stay out of trouble with the Mrs.

"Where did this $250 video game come from!? We just had a baby!!"

"I dunno dear... uhh... it just showed up? Um... just to prove I don't know anything I'll start a thread on GAF."

Your secret is safe with us buddy ;)
Enjoy the game.

Laughed so hard in the office!!!! Thanks for this awkward moment :p

Raist

Banned
I find it bizarre that the box wouldn't mention any information or that the postman wouldn't have handed you any document.
I mean normally you have the recipient's adress on the box and at least some minimum info about sender next to that , no?

SJRB

Gold Member
This is as amazing as it is bizarre, I've never had a parcel without invoice/shipping order.

Top Bottom