• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Californication Season 7 |OT| Sundays 9.30pm ET/PT on Showtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert boil

headerjpq4o.jpg

15066sw9.png
From the Beginning || S7 Teaser || S7 Behind the Scenes || Tease: Take Stock

Final Season
12 episodes
Sundays 9.30pm ET/PT on Showtime
Premiers April 13th 2014

Guest stars,
Heather Graham
:)
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Mercedes Masöhn
:)
Michael Imperioli
Oliver Cooper
Roger Howarth
Most likely others as well.

First episode tonight,
Episode 1: Levon
Hank's reunion with Karen doesn't go quite as he planned
Promos,
Californication Season 7: Next on Episode 1
Californication Season 7: Episode 1 Clip - A Hunter and Gatherer
Californication Season 7: Episode 1 Clip - I Came Back For You

Cornballer said:
Please spoiler tag any discussion.

Natiko

Banned
About time this show ends. I don't like quitting on a show, but I've come real close multiple times with this one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap this show is still running?!

Hazmat

Hopefully the fact that they planned for this to be the last season will help it pull out of the nosedive it's been on the last couple of seasons.

Thank God. First two seasons were fantastic but ever since then it's been a slow decline.

Worst season was probably that one with Kathleen Turner disguised as a man.

The Giant

Banned
For me this show finished with season 4. Only watched half of season 5 and the first episode of season 6 before I lost interest with it.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I really got into this show after expecting to hate it, but I got pretty bored after the third season or so. I'd almost completely forgotten about it and had no idea it's still going.

Tokubetsu

Season four ending/finale was the "true" ending for me. I loved the idea of Karen and Hank both moving on in separate directions but being okay or even good with it.

I got through s5 but couldn't make it through six. I just didn't care anymore.

RangersFan

Just don't make in a painful final season. This show has gone on probably 2 seasons too long. All I want is some good nudity and a few laughs.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Just watched the "previously on" bumper before the show and... I just realised I didn't see season six.

So I guess I'm out on this show. I might watch the last couple of eps, but I'm not high on Californication anymore either, like so many people in this thread.

Ekdrm2d1

I don't see how it was all that terrible. Sure, I've seen better, but I've also seen a lot worse.

This wasn't a drama-filled episode with Karen and Becca.

CoolOff

That was truly, truly terrible. If it had been Becca + Karen-drama it would've had an excuse to be awful, so the fact that it wasn't about them just makes it worse.

The first two season were so fucking good, so fresh.

Then it all went.. Season 3 was alright, season 4 had a few chuckles, season 5 was ehh... i dint even bother with season 6 - Didnt watch it.

I'll probably watch this season, but it needs to go. It would of been amazing had it ended season 3.

JustinBB7

Damn, didn't know people hated this so much.

Anyway, 7 seasons is a lot for a show like this I suppose, so this being the last one is ok. I always enjoyed it a lot. Wonder how it will end.

KlotePino

I'm happy the show is ending but I liked these first episodes and don't really get the hate either. The writing was pretty sharp and funny although I'm not completely convinced by the general direction they want to take this in with Hank's
son

Vert boil

New episode tonight:

Julia

Hank’s first day in the Santa Monica Cop writer’s room brings aggravation by his new co-workers. Hank is surprised during a visit to Levon’s apartment. Things start looking up for Charlie and Marcy when he meets Rath’s new assistant. Karen gets an unexpected surprise.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
The writers of this tvshow really don't want Hank to be happy .

I don't see why she would be mad at him for this. His son was actively kept hidden from him and it happened before he even met her. It's like the writers are running out of ideas on how to introduce drama to the show. :/

All the characters are basically caricatures at this point anyway.

aparisi2274

Will anyone be surprised if the kid isn't really Hank's?

I have a feeling it is his kid, but come on, in this day and age, how is it that Hank is not all over getting a paternity test?

He just accepts it... I guess mainly because of how he lived his life, just assumes the kid is his...

Is his daughter supposed to be back this season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom