• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
In February, a beautiful NeoGAF thread was born. It was known as Fake Picture February, and GAFfers from all across the world gathered together to make their avatars crudely drawn pictures of themselves.

Two months later, the thread took its last breath. But now, it has been reborn to serve as a continued haven of debauchery, heavy breathing, and immeasurable thirst.

You can find the old thread here.

Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

FAQ:

Do I have to draw a picture of myself and use it as my avatar?

- Nope! Fake Pic February is over and done with. This is just a GAF hangout. Come in here to have fun and discuss whatever, but please keep it civil and follow the NeoGAF rules.

Who are you people?

-Weirdos with way too much time on our hands.

People in this thread are incredibly flirty to one another! What do I do?

-Stay calm and don't make any sudden movements; we can smell your fear.

5LHSOaE.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_n3py42cHhi1rpfx57o1_500.gif

Shit! New thread, gotta get there, gotta get first reply, and...

Beaten by like a full minute.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
In the last two days I read a book, handed my resume out to some places, and thought of ways I could take my life in a more positive direction.

Thank god this thread is up so I don't have to do any of that crap anymore.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If I had a dog, I would name him Waffle.
Or Hotdog

Mr.Swag

Banned
Fuck a tag, yall should be glad you weren't ever juniored. :/ i get at least one good thread idea everyday that i can't post.

for no fucking reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom