• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
they won't mate and they spend a billion hours a day eating bamboo because the amount of energy they get from bamboo is considerably less than they would get from actually eating a meat diet that they completely ignore to lounge around being dumb and eating bamboo and not having sex

they're happy though
118821-Panda-Doing-A-Somersault.gif

they won't mate and they spend a billion hours a day eating bamboo because the amount of energy they get from bamboo is considerably less than they would get from actually eating a meat diet that they completely ignore to lounge around being dumb and eating bamboo and not having sex

Whoa, you're like a animal scientist! Teach me more sensei =O

They get to sit around and eat shitty foods all day. Sounds like my kind of animal tbh.

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah buddy, Absolution is their peak.

New Born is fantastic from OoS tho. And some of their B-sides/bonus tracks are awesome.

Could not agree more. Black Holes was pretty good, but left me feeling slightly underwhelmed. Everything from that point on has been lol.

LINK IT TO THE WORLD
LINK IT TO YOURSELF
STRETCH IT LIKE A BIRTH SQUEEZE
THE LOVE FOR WHAT YOU HIDE
THE BITTERNESS INSIDE
IS GROWING LIKE THE NEW BORN
WHEN YOU'VE SEEN, SEEN
TOO MUCH TOO YOUNG, YOUNG
SOULLESS IS EVERYWHERE

We need a new Origin of Symmetry or Absolution. Pls. I NEED MORE SCREAMING, MATTHEW!

Windam

Scaley member
My fave track from Abso isn't even Stockholm, although I do love that. It's actually Falling Away With You.

Dunno why.

That is a good one! I can't decide if Apocalypse Please or Butterflies and Hurricanes is my second favourite from Absolution.

I never listen to music when I'm depressed. Just sleep mostly..... or take prescription drugs if I have any.

I sleep, procrastinate, take meds, and have emotional breakdowns.

Not necessarily in that order.

Turin

Banned
I was in one once. Not by choice.

Starting to think I may need another trip, though.

Too much I need to figure out.

It's not as scary as the movies make it out to be but then they don't really let you leave for a while.....

I'd seek some kind of help anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom