• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long ago, in a thread forgotten, a preternatural event threw the concept of "thirst" out of balance. In a thread where no one can be properly sated, trouble is brewing.

The thirst is returning, and in the frozen wastes to the north of Winterthirst, sinister and supernatural forces are massing beyond the kingdom's protective Wall. At the center of the conflict lie the Tharks of Winterthirst, a family as harsh and unyielding as the land they were born to. Sweeping from a land of brutal cold to a distant summertime kingdom of assassins and bastards, who come together in a time of grim omens.

Here an enigmatic band of warriors bear swords of no man-made metal, a tribe of fierce thirstlings carry men off into madness; a cruel young dragon prince barters his sister to win back his throne of thirst; and a determined woman undertakes the most treacherous of journeys. Amid plots and counter plots, tragedy and betrayal, victory and terror, the fate of the Tharks, their allies, and their enemies hangs perilously in the balance, as each endeavors to win that deadliest of conflicts: the game of thirst.

When you play the game of thirst, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR:

In February, a beautiful NeoGAF thread was born. It was known as Fake Picture February, and GAFfers from all across the world gathered together to make their avatars crudely drawn pictures of themselves.

Two months later, the thread took its last breath. But now, it has been reborn to serve as a continued haven of debauchery, heavy breathing, and immeasurable thirst.

FAQ:

Do I have to draw a picture of myself and use it as my avatar?

- Nope! Fake Pic February is over and done with. This is just a GAF hangout. Come in here to have fun and discuss whatever, but please keep it civil and follow the NeoGAF rules.

Who are you people?

-Weirdos with way too much time on our hands.

People in this thread are incredibly flirty to one another! What do I do?

-Stay calm and don't make any sudden movements; we can smell your fear.

Bonus image:

dKLX6Qi.png

zeemumu

New thread? Cool. I hope I make it into the GIF.

I've got a lot on my mind. Someone post that everything will work out soon. I just need to read those words from someone else.

Ah man, thats nice. I have to wait around for equipment all the time

Also noone cares what anyone else is doing at the gym, no need to be self concious!

Yeah, the gym has a 500 member limit (I think) because they don't want too many people waiting for machines and also they just don't want too many people in general. Nice small gym underneath a hotel.

Also, I know no one cares, but I can't help it! :p

New thread? Cool. I hope I make it into the GIF.

I've got a lot on my mind. Someone post that everything will work out soon. I just need to read those words from someone else.

Everything will work out soon.

Windam

Scaley member
FakeGAF 4: No New Members Allowed (Unless You're From RPJ or FPF 2014)

I'm FakeGAF's resident grumpy old man.

A new one. Maybe I will post in this one.

When I have time I will read over some of the older FakeGAF threads; I don't currently understand this thread series's meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom