• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to write a single page, double spaced response to the uniqueness of Etruscan art. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes but i just can't be assed to do it.

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored

The Romans were all over Etruscan shit man, how can this bore you.

The Romans were all over Etruscan shit man, how can this bore you.

just writing about it is boring me. I love the history aspect but the "spot the differences in the art and write about it" is awful, no matter how short it needs to be.

plus it's a lot of reading that i just don't feel like doing.

tumblr_mrxwx24L731rlynuno1_500.jpg

#me

Oh fuck seriously help me

18 minutes into that video has made me start crying from laughing so hard

I don't even know if I'm actually laughing anymore

I can't

Toa TAK

Banned
just writing about it is boring me. I love the history aspect but the "spot the differences in the art and write about it" is awful, no matter how short it needs to be.

plus it's a lot of reading that i just don't feel like doing.

Dude, that's so easy, I wish I were still taking art history classes just to be taught by my hot teacher again.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Cuphead

Banned
Okay then...since you quoted me, let me ask you this...is it me or do you seem to change your avatar every other hour or so? Because each time I bump into you, I see you with a different variation of your Cuphead avatar. I mean, I saw a Halloween themed one early in the evening and then some other one before the one you're currently using.
What are you talking about?
Pshhhhhhh my beard

Cuppy: make a pizza god damn it
I almost forgot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom