• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
iOjpqjRFRoGjL.gif

Her face at the very end.

We might have bought the dark chocolate ones once while in Australia but other than that no. My friend said apparently there were mint ones they used to sell here as well I would have loved to try those.

Blehhh

Caramel was great because it had just a thin layer of caramel underneath the filling, so it sort of stuck together a bit when you bit into it but it wasn't just some terrible caramel flavouring they mixed in.

Kinda like a giant, flat twix.

Windam

Scaley member
Windam
Knows Nothing

So ready to die. I'm not really into this whole life thing. School, volunteering, work, vacations, love/marriage, kids, retirement... These things don't interest me at all.

zeemumu

Death isn't all it's cracked up to be, Windam. It's really boring. It's like being stuck in a single room with no TV or computer and just a window.

Windam

Scaley member
Death isn't all it's cracked up to be, Windam. It's really boring. It's like being stuck in a single room with no TV or computer and just a window.

I don't watch TV, and fuck a computer. I'd rather sleep for eternity than even browse GAF. I'm really, really far gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom