• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Hits PS4, PS3 on 8/19, 1080p/60/splitscreen on PS4

klodeckel

Banned
Got the game on Xbox One, 100% complete. I just want to tell this to playstation nation:

BUY THIS GAME! IT IS FU**** AWESOME!

curb

Banned
Wasn't there something about local split-screen being exclusive to Xbox One or was that just between the XB1 and 360 versions?

EktorPR

Looks like you'll get customization items based on Sony's franchises (similar to what we saw during their "announcement" campaign the last few days) with a pre-order. I'm in! :D

Buy this game PS-only people!

Also for people who don't know, the microtransactions were added after the fact and are not intrusive at all. Shouldn't worry about that. Game is well worth the $40!

klodeckel

Banned
How grindy is it without the micro transactions?

You can just buy the points you also earn by simply playing the game, getting kills, objectives, assists and so on. I didn't ever use the microtransactions. They have a super small part in the game. All the DLC is free for the game. Every game should follow this post-launch model, imo.

Vashetti

Banned
Wonderful. Just wish it were coming sooner. More games in the summer is always good news though
3AQmK.gif

Split screen confirmed, day "negative howver many days before release that they let you pre-order on psn"

Still curious about that pc release

Shin-Ra

Good to see another developer placing emphasis on the importance of native 1080p resolution without upscaling.

Just sad about the release date. If I got it in June or July it could have been something I was dedicated to for months. So many big games just after August. Isn't Diablo August?
Still happy though. Been waiting patiently for this. =)

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
1080p 60fps and Vita remote play make the PS4 version the definitive one. Will be doing toilet sessions confirmed.

kamo

Awesome!! I had a blast playing this on X1. Can't wait to play this with a couple of my friends once this releases.

xinek

Ughhh... that's a long time to wait. So, do we know if it will be digital-only?

Love to see a game supporting local co-op!

FrankCaron

Damn. Was really hoping and had wallet ready for a Vita version given the statement that this was coming to the "PlayStation Nation".

Top Bottom