• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 PC E3 Trailer PEGI

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObURLnfQxi4&feature=youtu.be

The critically acclaimed Dead Rising 3, an exclusive launch title for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, will be available for PC digital download on Steam globally and a retail version for Windows PC in Europe in summer 2014. PC gamers will be able to experience the hordes of horror at high PC resolutions with fully optimized visuals for the wide screen, upgraded textures on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects. Dead Rising 3 for PC will include Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards and full game controller support. Also compatible with the keyboard and mouse, players will be able to toggle back and forth between the two in real time.

image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0001.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0002.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0003.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0004.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0005.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0006.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0007.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0008.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0009.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0010.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0011.jpg
image_dead_rising_3-25212-2735_0012.jpg

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/05/dead...ement-trailer/

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3.30GHz (or Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz) / AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.00 GHz or higher
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 30 GB free
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 570 / AMD Radeon 7870 or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Controller: Keyboard (international and standard), Mouse (up to 4 buttons), Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or compatible gamepad
Connection: Broadband internet connection and Steam account required

Recommended System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz or AMD equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 30 GB free
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon 7970 2GB
DirectX: Version 11.1 or greater

x-Lundz-x

Does this mean it's possible to get a PS4 version eventually or did MS help publish Dead Rising? Still good news for fans though.

The good thing about MS exclusivities is that at least they can come on PC.

Good news.

Does this mean it's possible to get a PS4 version eventually or did MS help publish Dead Rising? Still good news for fans though.

They helped it. So I doubt it will ever come on PS4.

Hrm...so it was a Timed Xclusive? Or I guess because this one is pub'd by Capcom they can release where they like?

Interesting development nonetheless.

Edit - I am genuinely curious as to how this works.

Vuze

Man, can't keep up with all the stuff today! Xone Controller drivers, Dead Rising 3 on PC officially, what's next?

Sendou

Well that's one reason less to buy an XBONE. Happy to see this come to PC. I remember XBONE version had some performance issues? Hopefully it's a good port too.

Hrm...so it was a Timed Xclusive? Or I guess because this one is pub'd by Capcom they can release where they like?

Interesting development nonetheless.

Probably timed console exclusivity with an extra clause to stop Capcom from mentioning the possibility of a PC version until now.

Grief.exe

No mention of Microsoft at all in the trailer, maybe it was a timed exclusive.

PS4 owners don't get too excited yet, Microsoft may have specifically stipulated a no Playstation clause.

Chairhome

The critically acclaimed Dead Rising 3, an exclusive launch title for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, will be available for PC digital download on Steam globally and a retail version for Windows PC in Europe in summer 2014. PC gamers will be able to experience the hordes of horror at high PC resolutions with fully optimized visuals for the wide screen, upgraded textures on characters, backgrounds and in-game objects. Dead Rising 3 for PC will include Steam platform support with Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, Steam Trading Cards, global leaderboards and full game controller support. Also compatible with the keyboard and mouse, players will be able to toggle back and forth between the two in real time.
They still have to do that every time it's in a press release, huh?

I really liked DR3 on XB1. Enjoy, PC players.

Well that's one reason less to buy an XBONE. Happy to see this come to PC. I remember XBONE version had some performance issues? Hopefully it's a good port too.

Probably timed console exclusivity with an extra clause to stop Capcom from mentioning the possibility of a PC version until now.

Oh okay, ya that seems plausible.

ref

Upgraded textures, huh.. interesting.

DR3 on XB1 already had some pretty solid textures, now I'm really excited for a PC release.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm curious as to the extent of Microsoft's funding. For publishing rights to be back in Capcom's hands after less than a year is rather odd unless Capcom matched or exceeded whatever MS was throwing into the project.

Edit: Unless Capcom publishing on the PC side is a goodwill gesture a la Remedy and the PC port of Alan Wake.

Top Bottom