• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 PC E3 Trailer PEGI

framerate is capped at 30 because it could cause some physics problems (due to the way it was developed on the Xbone), but the user can uncap it at their own risk

framerate is capped at 30 because it could cause some physics problems (due to the way it was developed on the Xbone), but the user can uncap it at their own risk

This sounds like what EA did with NFS:Rivals all over again. Damn you, Capcom :-(
dog-slap.gif

murgo

I was happy to see this coming to PC until I read this:

Q: Will Dead Rising 3 be released in Germany?
A: Unfortunately, all previous Dead Rising games, including the latest Dead Rising 3, have not been able to obtain an age rating suitable for release in Germany.

Fuck. This. Shit! I guess it'll be the same crap as Wolfenstein and we won't be able to even register keys in Steam :(

Do people know nothing about PC games or engine development?

Like... why HARDCODE such limitations into your engine if it is multiplatform?

Also, this is PC gaming. Arbitrary limits are not appreciated.

Do people know nothing about PC games or engine development?

Like... why HARDCODE such limitations into your engine if it is multiplatform?

Also, this is PC gaming. Arbitrary limits are not appreciated.

it was never intended to be multiplatform, would be my guess

they may have gone into more detail, but I stopped watching because I didn't want to be spoiled any further

Corpekata

Banned
So does this include Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition DX Plus Alpha?

I don't think it includes any DLC, but they're releasing it. From the FAQ:

Q. Will the download content for the Xbox One version be available for PC?
A. Yes. All four of the additional episodes released for the Xbox One version will be available to PC users. We’ll have more details on the release of these shortly.

The 4 episodes are part of the season pass, which Super Ultra was not. So I would not say it is coming, at least right away.

Does this mean it will be an option in the games graphics settings or even just a simple .INI file tweak?

Would be nice if I didn't have to wait for a fan made framerate unlocker to come out before picking this up.

Does this mean it will be an option in the games graphics settings or even just a simple .INI file tweak?

Would be nice if I didn't have to wait for a fan made framerate unlocker to come out before picking this up.

I think it's in the game files, not the settings menu

sounds similar to how RE4 on Steam lets you edit certain settings

Top Bottom