• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Paul just turned on my XBox one

Megasoum

Banned
What? This was a thing? Link?

Don't have an exact link and I don't remember what he said exactly but it was the first E3 conference after the original Kinect came out. You could watch the presser directly on the 360 dashboard and I remember reading a ton of tweets after the show from people complaining that their xbox all turned off at the same spot during the conference lol.

I've never heard it, but I can easily believe "cut on" is a real phrase when people commonly say "based off." Over time, we just get tired of using words the same way and like to reverse their meaning every once and a while to keep things fresh.

Anyway, OP was clearly entranced by Aaron Paul and, in a star-struck daze, repeated "Xbox on" after he said it. The console turning on snapped OP back into reality, but there's still some residual confusion after the hypnotic trance.

If you are watching tv, wouldn't you be using your HDMI in and the console be already on? I don't understand your problem. "you're not doing it right" :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Aaron Paul must not be getting much acting work if he has to stoop to doing Xbox commercials.

Or Microsoft wanted someone that they felt was recognizable and is considered a cool guy. Paul is very relevant still.
And I'm sure he thinks doing this is plenty cool as well.

Top Bottom