• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead E3 Trailer (XB1, PC)

Most visually impressive next-gen game I've seen yet. It has that "Lego Movie" effect, where I have a hard time believing it isn't actually an old-timey cartoon (much like how so much of the Lego Movie looked like actual Lego bricks)

Tucah

you speak so well
Graphically this looks fucking incredible. Who knows how it'll play but it has fantastic style.

What a main character too! Seems like the entire game will be very memorable a few years from now, I couldn't believe I was looking at a video game.

AdanVC

Can't believe this was the main highlight game for me at MS's press conference. Like, really, it looks amazing and since I'm a huge fan of classic old cartoons then this is like a dream come true to me. Glad it's coming also for PC, getting it day one there for sure.

nexen

I don't know what it is, but I've always felt the exact same way. That being said, I'm probably going to end up giving the game a shot anyway.

huh. So I'm not the only one. I got the deep-down heebie-jeebies from this.

edit: ever see that Twilight Zone movie with the kid who could change reality?

jnb58

Neo Member
for lunch and burnt my mouth on accident because I didn't want to look away and spit out the too hot Ramen. DAMN YOU E3!

K.Sabot

This style of animation always gave me the creeps, I don't like watching those old cartoons.

1339193914220.gif

Newline

huh. So I'm not the only one. I got the deep-down heebie-jeebies from this.
I did too, it's art style creeps me the hell out.

I used to watch cartoons like felix the cat when I was very young and that animation was creepy as hell.

That being said, pip boy freaks me out too lol. Fallout 3's retro futuristic, cold war aesthetic gives me chills.

eso76

GGhhh...

This is only boss battles right ? Kinda like Megaman Power Battles arcade ?

This is such a cockblocker..

Top Bottom