• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Housemarque Teasing Something For Gamescom.

A new SSHD?

Looking forward to whatever they announce, I know Dead Nation on the PS4 got shit on, but I really enjoy it, but then again I loved the PS3 version too.

Hanmik

this is an image from the teaser

769x47q.jpg

but if you stop the video just before that shot.. you will see what he really was pointing at

isUqnO7.jpg

(a little editing mistake lol)

Really hoping for a new IP. We just got the Resogun Heros pack, I don't want any new levels for that game, I want to see what other juices these lads have flowing through them. Lets have it!

Outland 2 would be right down my street.

Or a similar game where they also take shmup mechanics and apply it to different genres. Gaming as a whole could do with more twitch dodging, colour chaining, bullets and combos imo.

Salex_

It's not DLC or a port, It's their new game. They said it's their biggest game thus far. Not sure if that's referring to the amount of content or the scope of the game though.

panda-zebra

So remember the Resogun announce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rozWHFW6eUQ

Afterwards in an interview they said that video contained a hint, a much bigger hint than intended, as to their next game...

People pored over the stuff on the shelves in the background but, well, speaking only for myself, didn't get very far.

Can anyone put those three glowing orbs in the sky into some kind of context with the old YT video and pre-empt tomorrow's announce? Is there some kind of retro space shooter that ties something there with this new video?

There was an old thread for this, cannot find it right now, will keep looking.

EDIT: Found it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=112272370

Considering the "out of this world" mention and the obvious alien theme, I doubt it will even be Dead Nation 2.

In their last teaser about a year ago they very obviously hinted at Dead Nation 2. I think it's definitely happening. Hopefully the scope will expand and it gets a retail release too.

So remember the Resogun announce:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rozWHFW6eUQ

Afterwards in an interview they said that video contained a hint, a much bigger hint than intended, as to their next game...

People pored over the stuff on the shelves in the background but, well, speaking only for myself, didn't get very far.

Can anyone put those three glowing orbs in the sky into some kind of context with the old YT video and pre-empt tomorrow's announce? Is there some kind of retro space shooter that ties something there with this new video?

There was an old thread for this, cannot find it right now, will keep looking.

EDIT: Found it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=112272370

When the Zombie tackles him, the Super Stardust case is shown when it it had been hidden by his body the entire time.

The placement of it is dead centre and is one of the first things your eyes are drawn to when he is removed from frame.

Either that or something related to breakfast? He is given a glass of orange juice and there is a box of cornflakes in the corner. Maybe the out of this world stuff is just trolling.

Messiek

Now with this teaser video we can put it all together .
In the resogun video, there's a lot of space related things in the background.(Stardust?!)
And the corn flakes could be a direct hint to aliens and crop fields.

SerTapTap

Really hoping for a new IP. We just got the Resogun Heros pack, I don't want any new levels for that game, I want to see what other juices these lads have flowing through them. Lets have it!

It's got a season pass so it's certainly going to get more DLC. Also check out super stardust HD if you haven't--PS3 version is best but the Vita game is serviceable but definitely not a "best on vita" situation

Top Bottom