• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UnderwearGAF, do you agree? Briefs > Boxer Briefs > Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Actually, more like briefs > boxer briefs > nothing > boxers

I mean commando is nasty imo and I never do it, but it's still preferable to boxers. Boxers are the most vile form of underwear: no support, hideous to look at, baggy and bunches in the pants, just UGHHHH

I imagine boxer stans are the same guys who wear board shorts at the beach :/

Sheroking

Nah. There is only boxer briefs and naked.

Regular briefs are gross. They look disgusting. Boxers are chafe city. Boxer briefs are the "goldilocks" of that situation.

Boxer briefs for life.

I wear slim fitting/skinny jeans often, and boxers get pulled up in an uncomfortable positions when I pull my jeans up. Briefs just feel gross after a while.

Fjordson

Briefs are the worst to me.

My shit is probably like 60-70% boxers and the rest are boxer briefs. Never had a problem with either.

Azulsky

Boxerjocks 4 Life
hfgeqZJ.gif

Elrond Hubbard

Neo Member
I wear boxers exclusively, and I also wear board shorts at the beach.

Thinking of getting some briefs for more "suppressing" power when I go for runs.

studyguy

Boxers only.
I don't see the appeal of anything else.
I don't really understand how chafing comes into play with them, but boxers all the way.

Briefs though?
tumblr_li9211ezrq1qafrh6.gif

Briefs suck and get all up in the hip joint.

Boxers are floppy and loose. Good for laying around, but nothing else.

Boxer briefs GOAT.

There's a reason ladies have boycotts now.

Croc

Banned
Yes.

Well, more like:

briefs > trunks >>>> boxer briefs (not on spectrum: boxers)

boxer briefs are okay but like...the bottom 25% of them are useless, just get trunks.

nynt9

I didn't know people still wore briefs in this day and age. Do you guys not have testicles and whatnot? That stuff is uncomfortable. Out of the actually wearable underwear, boxers are the worst.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Yes.

Well, more like:

briefs > trunks >>>> boxer briefs (not on spectrum: boxers)

boxer briefs are okay but like...the bottom 25% of them are useless, just get trunks.

Oh, agreed! I didn't include trunks in the OP since I've never...seen them in real life. No store I've been to seems to carry them (in Canada at least)

I only wear a cup.

I love your username/avatar combo. Your avatar seems to change just slightly every time I see it in a thread lmao!

kirblar

I like boxer briefs as well. Haven't found a brand I really like though.
Under Armour ones are great. If you get a sports-material type one, make sure it's polyester-based, not Nylon. Nylon turns you into a swamp. Great for other sports stuff, not for undies.

Briefs are great. They look amazing on fit/muscular guys. Boxer briefs are also great, and are the most flattering to multiple body types.

Boxers are shapeless disasters that should only be worn when you're sick or if you're a kid.

DJ_Lae

I find briefs a little more suitable for everyday attire - boxer briefs are okay but I'm not a huge fan of the way they grab my legs.

Boxers are atrocious, they bunch up underneath your pants and almost always lead to that painful downward erection that you have to shift around somehow without people noticing. With briefs and (to a slightly lesser extent) boxer briefs you can just keep it pointed up most of the time so an erection simply turtles above the waistband or stabs diagonally to the side.

Feep

Banned
Not only are boxer briefs the most comfortable, but they are by FAR the most flattering.

I don't understand how there's even any debate on the topic.

image.php

Danganronpa 2 SLAYS btw :)
<3

I find briefs a little more suitable for everyday attire - boxer briefs are okay but I'm not a huge fan of the way they grab my legs.

Boxers are atrocious, they bunch up underneath your pants and almost always lead to that painful downward erection that you have to shift around somehow without people noticing. With briefs and (to a slightly lesser extent) boxer briefs you can just keep it pointed up most of the time so an erection simply turtles above the waistband or stabs diagonally to the side.
This is another thing. How can people that like boxers enjoy all the bunching up that goes on? Y'all look like old men or goofy teens with all that wrinkling and spilling out. And bigger, ill-fitting pants are not the solution either.

BPoole

Boxer briefs are my favorite. I just don't wear them as much as I'd like since I go to the gym a lot and am in my underwear when I go in the sauna/Steam room and lots of people I k of go there. I'm not comfortable walking around with a bulge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom