• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UnderwearGAF, do you agree? Briefs > Boxer Briefs > Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boxer briefs>>boxers>>>>>>>>>>>> briefs. If I had nothing left but briefs I would do the damn laundry or go out and buy new boxer briefs before resorting to briefs

studyguy

Sure, but the question remains. With briefs, do you get less visible dickhead than with boxers?

If they want to stare at my junk, that's their problem.

man-cleavage.jpg

Elrond Hubbard

Neo Member
If I'm getting out of the shower as my roommate passes by, I'm a hell of a lot more comfortable doing that in boxers than I'd ever be in briefs.

Briefs = Season 1-2 Walter White (corny fuck)
Boxer briefs = Seasons 3-4 Walter White (coming into his own, not quite apex level)
Boxers = Season 5 Heisenberg.

studyguy

If I'm getting out of the shower as my roommate passes by, I'm a hell of a lot more comfortable doing that in boxers than I'd ever be in briefs.

Briefs = Season 1-2 Walter White (corny fuck)
Boxer briefs = Seasons 3-4 Walter White (coming into his own, not quite apex level)
Boxers = Season 5 Heisenberg.

sarcastic-clapping-ryan-gosling.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
I can't believe people actually wear boxers.

My theory is that they started boxers when they were 12 and never graduated from their puberty boy underwear for some dumb sense of "this is what grown ups wear!" Because it sure as hell isn't a comfort thing.

Boxer briefs forever.

DOWN

Banned
I can't believe people actually wear boxers.

My theory is that they started boxers when they were 12 and never graduated from their puberty boy underwear for some dumb sense of "this is what grown ups wear!" Because it sure as hell isn't a comfort thing.

Boxer briefs forever.

I wear boxers if I'm at home sometimes or sometimes to bed, but I prefer trunks most of all.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
men's underwear starts and stops with boxer briefs.

boxers are for middle school.

Or some like room? I don't really care what others wear, but to not be able to understand is just baffling.

certain brands of boxer briefs give ample room.

Or some like room? I don't really care what others wear, but to not be able to understand is just baffling.
If you're just wearing the boxers you could say that, but when you have to stuff them in a pair of pants, I don't see where this room is unless you're wearing pants that don't fit. (or if you're wearing shorts and your dick is just flapping around.)

How anyone can wear briefs is beyond me. It's like my balls are playing peekaboo and are steadily popping out of the side. Let's not even talk about random no reason boners I get throughout the day. No thanks.

Markster

I must concur with the OP.
I recently acquired some boxer-briefs, and while an interesting change, they are still not the sublime perfection that is the comfort of briefs.

Because of Boxer Briefs, I don't jack off anymore. It has been 10 days since the Fire Hose has been released.

Edit: They are comfortable. They look very presentable, so I don't want to make a mess.

njean777

If you're just wearing the boxers you could say that, but when you have to stuff them in a pair of pants, I don't see where this room is unless you're wearing pants that don't fit. (or if you're wearing shorts and your dick is just flapping around.)

Some people like room down there and buy pants with more room down near the balls. I do, I don't wear skinny jeans or fitting jeans either. I like room down there and buy loose. Needless to say I usually wear khaki shorts because jeans in general are to constricting. Only wear them when I have to for work.

Some people like room down there and buy pants with more room down near the balls. I do, I don't wear skinny jeans or fitting jeans either. I like room down there and buy loose. Needless to say I usually wear khaki shorts because jeans in general are to constricting. Only wear them when I have to for work.
If that works for you, that's awesome. But I don't think they're flattering in any way.

Clothes shouldn't be constricting, but it's very possible to find fitted clothing that is comfortable and complementary to your body. I can guarantee you that there are boxer briefs out there that are just as, if not more, comfortable as boxers. And you'd get the added bonus of looking much nicer too.

(Unrelated, when I say boxer briefs, I generally mean the trunk style. I'm not a fan of the long legged ones.)

DOWN

Banned

If that works for you, that's awesome. But I don't think they're flattering in any way.

Clothes shouldn't be constricting, but it's very possible to find fitted clothing that is comfortable and complementary to your body. I can guarantee you that there are boxer briefs out there that are just as, if not more, comfortable as boxers. And you'd get the added bonus of looking much nicer too.

(Unrelated, when I say boxer briefs, I generally mean the trunk style. I'm not a fan of the long legged ones.)

Friends don't let friends buy clothes that look painfully un-tailored and unflattering. I don't wear skinny, but boy is it depressing when people ask for relaxed fit jeans in the stores.

Get'sMad

boxer briefs forever

fit the best wearing under my jeans and i just look mad sexy walking around the house in nothing but them and a t-shirt.

Ledbetter

I went from briefs -> boxers -> boxer briefs and I would never go back to the first two. Also, skinny jeans + boxers is the most uncomfortable combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom