• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UnderwearGAF, do you agree? Briefs > Boxer Briefs > Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxdoHawk

OP has the order correct if you are strictly talking about comfort and support. But yeah, since I don't look like an underwear model, boxer briefs are the compromise I make that supports my sex life and my yam bag.

Boxer briefs are definitely the more sexy option on dudes. I giggled internally when a guy I was seeing wore briefs. And I just register guys who wear boxers as teenagers. No idea why.

So yeah boxer briefs > others

Also this.

I associate brief wearing guys with being shut in nerds and boxer wearing guys as being stoner manchildren.

Boxer briefs are the most attractive option.

Banglish

Boxers at home for chillin'. Boxer brief's for all other purposes. Briefs for those special nights with the lady (provided you have the quads and calves to go with them).

Under Armour Boxer Jock, seriously the most comfortable underwear ever. The mesh are nice but the cotton versions feel great against the skin.

under-armour-ua01-1230368-gs.jpg

RELAYER

Banned
I was changing in the school gym the other day and this German exchange student I know thought my boxer briefs were the funniest thing in the world. Like he literally couldn't stop laughing at me.

Ryne

I really like boxer briefs but it's like every damn pair rides up:/

I have the same problem with boxer briefs, they just ride up.

And being a 'former' athlete I have huge thighs, they really shouldn't ride up. I haven't find a good pair of boxer briefs/trunks here in Canada yet so I go with some cheap fruit of the loom stuff from wal-mart.

Lagamorph

Boxers are to blame for people who pull their trousers down to expose their underwear then walk around. For that alone they are relegated to the bottom of the underwear choice pile.

You'll have to be more specific than that ;)

;)

Brian★;134974276 said:
Where are dem jockstraps.

Jockstrap > Briefs > Boxer Briefs

Boxers are fugly as hell.

I have a few pairs of Diesel jockstrap underwear, they feel great.

well im now under the impression that the best underwear is NO underwear. it feels the best

I do agree going commando feels the best usually, but depending on what I'm wearing it is not an option. Too visible or I just need support for whatever I'm doing.

SURGEdude

My favorite is the kind built into the pants. Don't ever run into the issue of being short a pair when you grab fresh shorts either before laundry day. Wedgie proof as well. The airflow also promotes some healthy semen too. Always good to have that little factoid in the backpocket the next time somebody suggests that you smoke too much and you need a good retort that will end the exchange :p

Too bad I can't get away wearing swim trunks everywhere though.

Can't believe how people can wear briefs or boxer briefs.

Not only do they look hideous, they aren't comfortable at all.

Boxers all the way.
At work cotton boxers, at home silk boxers.

Rikkun

Briefs = Trunks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boxers

Boxers are unpopular as hell here in Italy, I have a red pair with reindeers on, wore on NYE and locked away forever. Uncomfy as hell.

SURGEdude

Boxers are disgusting. I don't own a pair.

Good. Owning people for the purpose of having them compete on your behalf is really even worse than just the whole owning people thing in the first place. But more importantly boxing just doesn't draw a crowd not that everybody is into that UFC hugging and slapping "sport". These days the more refined among us have almost completely switched over to cock fighting. Gotta hire different trainers though so there is that. And they make real shit protection or lookout guys.

Or wait... Are you talking about the dogs?

Yeah they are pretty disgusting. Ugly little buggers. Couldn't agree more! When I buy a fresh dog I want to know that nobody has beaten it before me. Otherwise how are they going to learn which angry drunken brute they should try and escape from when I bring friends over to get hammered and set up my cockfighting rings for some nice clean family sporting fun, or swing by the graveyard and knock over some stones?

Always glad to meet a kindred spirit. Somebody who shares my values in this cesspool of lowlifes online is fleetingly rare these days, like finding a fresh $50 in your neighbor's mail.
Most of the lowlifes on boards like this won't even know what a bitch it is now that everybody uses checks and money orders to mail funds. They would just rather pretend like it isn't their responsibility to know what exactly is going on in their neighborhood or would rather take the risk and get to know these random people who move into our neighborhood turf uninvited.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
boxer briefs > naked >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

I will say this about boxers.

I have a strong preference for them on hot summer days because that's when I like for the boys to swing free and get some air if I'm not freeballin' it.

But normally I got boxer briefs

Mik2121

Boxer-briefs somewhat on the short side like the blue ones posted last page. I would never wear boxers, they are just the most annoying thing to wear out there, and briefs... well, I had enough of them when I was a little kid!

I own over 500 pairs of underwear. My opinion:

For comfort: commando > boxers > boxerbriefs > briefs

Sexiness: briefs > boxerbriefs > boxers

DopeToast

Banned
Briefs are dumb and I don't know anyone old or young who wears them. OP is so so wrong. Boxer briefs and boxers are both good. Briefs are trash.

Oberon

Banned
Can't believe how people can wear briefs or boxer briefs.

Not only do they look hideous, they aren't comfortable at all.

Boxers all the way.
At work cotton boxers, at home silk boxers.

I agree, I bought boxer brief once, and I can't believe how uncomfortable they are.
Cotton boxers are pure comfort, but you still feel protected. I have never tried the silk ones, mostly because those I have seen don't look too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom