• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UnderwearGAF, do you agree? Briefs > Boxer Briefs > Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of old men are browsing GAF that wear briefs. Jesus christ, why?

I think a lot of gay men find them sexy.

Didn't you sell off your collection?

No. I don't know where you got that from. I sold some in a 2-day "garage sale" and I gave away some to friends (all new with tags for those wondering), but that just shrunk it from 600+ to 500+ pairs.

I'd like to sell a lot more of them, but it takes work and I'm lazy.

White Man

I think a lot of gay men find them sexy.

No. I don't know where you got that from. I sold some in a 2-day "garage sale" and I gave away some to friends (all new with tags for those wondering), but that just shrunk it from 600+ to 500+ pairs.

I'd like to sell a lot more of them, but it takes work and I'm lazy.

Ah, I thought you said you were doing it in that thread you originally mentioned your collection in. It must have been someone advising you to do so.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I'll wear anything as long as its comfortable and breathable.

Cotton briefs are the best for dress pants. For jeans I go with boxer briefs or boxers.

This thread reminds me I should buy more underwear.

I did this quick breakdown of my collection for you guys:

BCIMwNg.png

The rough tally is:

Boxers 60 pairs

Boxer briefs 122 pairs

Briefs 230 pairs

----
Briefs won because I wasn't buying them for comfort, but for aesthetic appeal according to my personal taste. Ironically most of the time you'll find me going commando or wearing boxers.

Not included in the above are other kinds of underwear I own, including jockstraps, thongs, tanga/string bikini/sport brief (naming varies by brand), what Jockey calls Midway (which are long boxerbriefs), and longjohns.

ffdgh

Boxer briefs are comfortable and easy to wear. I'm ok with briefs...rarely. Boxers are too loose for my liking.

TylerD

The MBMBAM podcast turned me on to www.meundies.com. Free shipping in north america, guys. I ordered a 5 pack of trunks and they are gloriously smooth.

I'm not entirely clear on if referral links are banned if the discussion is already about the product in question? http://fbuy.me/bjSQ9 if you like, it'll give you 20% off, so that's cool.

If not, just hit http://www.meundies.com

These look great.

Of the Boss trunks, Kors boxer briefs, and UA boxerjock charged cotton 6 inch I recently bought, the UA were the best. Just ordered 3 packs of UA boxerjock charged 3 inch trunks.

I'll give meundies a try.

sub_o

Boxer-briefs are comfortable. I wore briefs since I was a kid, till maybe 2 - 3 years ago.

Briefs can get stuck between your butt cheeks, or sometimes below the testicles, and man those are itchy situation.

Then I changed to boxer-briefs.

MNC

Nah. There is only boxer briefs and naked.

Regular briefs are gross. They look disgusting. Boxers are chafe city. Boxer briefs are the "goldilocks" of that situation.
They don't call you king for no reason!

This person is right. Boxer briefs are the underwear of the people

TylerD

GAF, MeUndies are the truth. I'm not going to buy anything else from now on. The trunks are incredibly soft and fit extremely well.

Thanks Wormdundee!

Spinluck

Boxers are only good to sleep or walk around the house in. They are fucking terrible to wear under anything.

Briefs feel weird, and are only for kids and grandpas.

Boxer briefs are a fine middle line between the two. You can find them as tight or loose as you want. The form fitting ones do not ride the fuck up (some do though, so know what brands to buy), and are comfortable for like any situation. Can even use them for sports. It also makes your butt and bulge look even amazing. At least the ones I have, I buy Champions.

Goldrush

Was a boxer brief guy, but started to move toward brief recently. When I moved to the higher end brands, brief almost feel like I'm wearing nothing at all.

teiresias

What exactly are trunks? I thought it was just another name for boxer briefs.

My understanding is that a traditional boxer brief has longer legs (sometimes as much as mid thigh) and trunks are just shorter - almost like running shorts I suppose in length.

Personally, I prefer sports briefs just because my thighs are such that a) I already fill out my jeans and pants, I don't need more fabric taking up room on my thighs, b) again, my thighs are such that boxer briefs and trunks tend to just ride up my leg anyway and may as well be briefs by the end of the day.

I don't go near the generic fruit of the loom style tighty whities though. My briefs need to be nicer briefs than that and of better make (though I tend to wear cheaper briefs just to work out in).

As a person who's worn boxers all his life, I just can't get behind these boxer/briefs. Feels like I'm wearing a corset on my dick.

WonderzL

Banned
Boxer briefs please. They are the sexier and more confortable ones to me. (also, I had to google all of this. English has a lot of names for underwear.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom