• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up XII - Xmas Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

Ok buddy, would be great if you came

Sadly my "maybe" has now turned into a "no" - my pay rise isn't enough to afford a return ticket to London :(

Maybe if you guys have one in February or March 2015 or something I can come to that? Not January because January is always awful for money.

Symphonia

Banned
lol

Last christmas meet we ended up in this indie club. I'd had slightly too much to drink or perhaps not enough. Apparently I had been trying to woo a stranger's better half. Said stranger demanded to know if this was the case, to which I said "probably" and then "deal with it" at which point I received a fist to the face.
LOL

Brah, I remember that. You came out the club towards me, and I saw your face. Was mad. Seems like it was years ago.

NinjaBoiX

Oh yeah, already said in whatsapp but it's only polite to post in the thread too.

I can't come either, at work that night. But have fun guys!

Meet's tomorrow peeps, are we excited yet?

I'm excited!

dIGWuWA.gif

So due to my impromptu trip up to Blackpool last night I unfortunately won't be able to make the meet now. First one I'm going to miss! Damn stupid drunk me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom