• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Dragon Age Inquisitor

Asbear

Banned
That's my Inquisitor

inqui2uzuhw.jpg

inqui8bura.jpg

This could've been a well-designed squadmate character for all I know. Nicely done!

I hope I won't get too stumped with all the different settings. I usually spend way too much time designing anyway, but they rarely turn out that well as yours did :)

Lucreto

Can someone suggest some good Elven female names? I am drawing a blank on good Celtic names.

She will be a Warrior class, They are usually mages for me so it will be an interesting playthrough. I will post mine on Friday when I get the game.

She will more than likely end up looking like Lightening. They always seem to do for me.

I tried making my character good looking but goddamn she came out ugly as shit each time. Realized I was wasting time creating my character (only 6 hours with the EA pass thing) so I just made the fugliest thing I could. Game is awesome though.

SlickVic

Some angles of the face are less flattering than others in cutscenes (reminds me a lot of Mass Effect in that way), but overall I'm pleased with the range of options in the character creator.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
These all look fantastic. lol at Dawg's review copy swag.

Do the lead characters from DA/2 show up at any point? Seeing those customizations in this engine would be amazing.

Erudite

inq6psvp.png

Some angles of the face are less flattering than others in cutscenes (reminds me a lot of Mass Effect in that way), but overall I'm pleased with the range of options in the character creator.
I'm finding the same thing with my Inquisitor, but overall I'm happy with the result, despite feeling like I couldn't get the cheek area the way I wanted them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
for the record, all my rpg characters (if possible) are red head females...because, you know...its red heads, come on! ^_^

Here is my Elf, (can't take screenshots so picture will have to do) will take more shots later cause she kinda look pretty during cuscenes ;)

15198521243_da47661295_c.jpg

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Lots of PC players got it today via region switching sorcery.
Apologies for going offtopic, but how does that work, exactly?
Thanks to the preload there's a desktop icon taunting me, and the waiting is getting though. :p

Altairre

Readhead rogue of course. My imagination is off the charts! (I've been playing readhead female since ME1 so fuck it, I'm not gonna change now).

A lot of redheads in this thread though this one is my favorite so far. I usually play dudes but I'm going female rogue this time (rogue being my favorite RPG class in general) and guess what...it's going to be a redhead. The character is based off a book series though (Stormlight Archive).

Here is my Elf, (can't take screenshots so picture will have to do) will take more shots later cause she kinda look pretty during cuscenes ;)

15198521243_da47661295_c.jpg

Really like this one as well.

Irobot82

I can't take anymore of that cloak texture it's so awful. Why BIOWARE why!!!!

Everyone, your avatars are awesome.

Sagely

Love this, good job! Can't wait to create my character tonight, I will probably choose a bright eye colour too :) The level of customisation is really impressive, I can imagine a lot of people (myself included) spending hours to get everything just right.

tcrunch

Man the Qunari males here look very human, quite unsettling.

I think it's the skin texture + they don't have black sclera, which the qunari had in DA2. Every qunari also had pretty much identical faces in DA2. There are some skintone options that make them look like that weird naked mole rat Yoda in Star Wars too.

Top Bottom