• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Dragon Age Inquisitor

aCvfcf6.jpg

Here's one for those who aren't into beards (from his younger days):

1PjjbJI.jpg

I really appreciate the horrendous beards in this game.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Ya I think the beard my dude in Skyrim had was better, and that was a 360 game.

Well so is Inquisition, which is probably a cause for a lot of this kind of stuff. Too much time and work needed to create separate assets and possibly systems for that kind of stuff for both last gen consoles and current gen/PC.

rashbeep

Banned
Going for a slightly younger Jorah Mormont from Game of Thrones. Crappy Twitter pic:

B2wDVyTIYAEYKW6.jpg:large

No idea how to share better quality pics from PS4 without linking to Facebook which I don't want to do...

This is spot on, looks like the character creator is pretty competent unlike the ME games.

phaze

Here is my Elf, (can't take screenshots so picture will have to do) will take more shots later cause she kinda look pretty during cuscenes ;)

15198521243_da47661295_c.jpg

Looks really great. Though the hair looks a bit weird ? Another angle pls !

I think it's like the first game where custom made character look passable or even good. (Though I suppose my experience is limited to previous Me's and DA's.)

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Man, some cool looking characters here.

This thread makes me wonder if somewhere down the road developers will figure out a way to use the Kinect/PS4CAM to scan the players facial features in and then add stuff to it like horns and scars and tattoos.

Would be the perfect fantasy game thing.

Xeroblade

Man, some cool looking characters here.

This thread makes me wonder if somewhere down the road developers will figure out a way to use the Kinect/PS4CAM to scan the players facial features in and then add stuff to it like horns and scars and tattoos.

Would be the perfect fantasy game thing.

NBA2k15

First I created a human warrior, because I thought that's what I'd go for after making a human mage (origins) then human rogue (DA2)

xDYUJGy.jpg

... But I don't know, he didn't quite click with me. Maybe because he's kinda generic, but the character didn't grab me and the voice didn't seem right.

So then I made this guy:

Lg2W3Cs.jpg

A Tal Vashoth mage... and he is freakin' awesome :D

Zeliard

Comical how there's such a disparity between the quality of the hair and basically every other graphical feature. Everything looks amazing except this one, glaring thing.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Can a brother get some black hair and a decent line up? That's my only complain, really.

Shadownet

Banned
It really bother me that the sideburns hang off the face in midair.. It's so annoying. It's noticeable in front profile view.

EekTheKat

Mine turned out okay I think. Sometimes I think the face rigging gets kind of broken on certain animations. But then occasionally she'll look like this :

C0fXMjQl.jpg

With proper hair this character creator could be amazing. Bioware really needs to fix/touch up animations for their proper next gen game though.

Some of these characters look amazing but animate/move like they're from a last gen game.

Trigger

Wow, lots of gorgeous looking characters. Though the hair is really awful. Makes me me even more excited for the next ME.

Woo-Fu

Banned
My characters always end up looking like frog people in games like this, probably making the mouths too wide. Underwhelmed by the hair choices.

ZN0M3ze.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wow, lots of gorgeous looking characters. Though the hair is really awful. Makes me me even more excited for the next ME.

Held back by the old consoles, I think.

Mass Effect 4 will be Bioware's true showcase.

If ME4 is cross-gen, I ill literally quit gaming for a while.

Top Bottom