• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming to vita.

Jawmuncher

Announced at PSX
Looks like the leaks turned out true

image17bolw9.png

Spring Release Downloadable Title

Officially confirmed on Capcom Blog. Port is by SCEA Third Party Productions team.

The latest chapter in the Resident Evil saga comes to PS Vita! Join Claire, Barry and the rest of the Revelations 2 ensemble cast as they fight for their lives on a demented island filled with horrific creatures and ~~secrets~~ galore. SCEA's Third Party Production team will bring Resident Evil Revelations 2 to PS Vita in spring 2015.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...elations-2-coming-to-playstation-vita-in-2015

Tizoc

Well shit.
Please be retail, the RE games+DC already taking too much space on my 64 GB lol.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm not going to say that today undid years of neglect, but wow. I wasn't expecting this much love.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Oh I see, it was a leak before. Lol I thought it was already announced.

RK128

Really?! Damn so that rumor was true :).

That is good news, as not only the Vita will be getting a great game (I think? Heard that Revelations 2 is a lot like the original with the combat mechanics from RE6...so that should be a good mixture) but it means more Capcom support will be coming to Vita in the future :).

Maybe we might get Mega Man Powered Up finally come to PSN next year :)?

-Horizon-

Wow 3DS am cry, I wonder why they're just skipping it :/

Have the first game, I'm pretty disappointed. Though I can get the second one for vita now.

Bradach

There's a reasonable chance I'll buy that on vita. With all the ps+ vita games I haven't bought anything on it since tearaway.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Cacpcom suddenly with Sony.

Now what it lacks is a non-port MH for Vita and the circle will be complete.

L.O.R.D

did they said its exclusive to portable console vita ?
maybe they gonna release it on every console
anyway , good for the vita
i'll getting this game on PC

Jawmuncher

did they said its exclusive to portable console vita ?
maybe they gonna release it on every console
anyway , good for the vita
i'll getting this game on PC

They said it was thanks to the third party system they have in place.
So capcom isn't even doing the porting work so pretty sure it's exclusive portability.

wrowa

Mildly interested. I won't pick it up before I know who's developing this. If it's done by Capcom in-house I'm interested, but if it's a Sony job like Borderlands 2 I will rather buy another version at launch.

Mildly interested. I won't pick it up before I know who's developing this. If it's done by Capcom in-house I'm interested, but if it's a Sony job like Borderlands 2 I will rather buy another version at launch.

Looks like BL2 2.0:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/06/resident-evil-revelations-2-also-coming-playstation-vita/

Sony Computer Entertainment’s third party production team is handling a PlayStation Vita port of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. The Vita version is slated for release in spring 2015, which is after the survival horror game launches on other platforms.

Isn't it also the same for Geometry Wars 3 Vita?

Though maybe it's not clear if they're just publishing it or also outsourcing the port. Iron Galaxy did BL2 Vita.

Officially confirmed on Capcom Blog. Port is by SCEA Third Party Productions team.

The latest chapter in the Resident Evil saga comes to PS Vita! Join Claire, Barry and the rest of the Revelations 2 ensemble cast as they fight for their lives on a demented island filled with horrific creatures and ~~secrets~~ galore. SCEA's Third Party Production team will bring Resident Evil Revelations 2 to PS Vita in spring 2015.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...elations-2-coming-to-playstation-vita-in-2015

Top Bottom