• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming to vita.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! Wait, not done by Capcom and arriving late? Well, nothing is perfect. I hope is a good port.

Day one unless is absolutely horrible.

Astral Dog

I wish there was a Wii U version too, oh well, its the new Downloadable strategy they are trying and the system doesnt fit.

lilty

I'm happy for Vita owners, but as someone who really enjoyed the first game on 3DS I'm pretty irked by the fact that this isn't coming to 3DS or even Wii U. Makes no sense whatsoever.

DOWN

Banned
Big retail games like Killzone and Uncharted are dead on vita, but there's plenty of digital and ports so that nice for people on the go.

cvxfreak

Every RE game that Vita can technologically handle should be on it already. Basically, everything except RE6 and perhaps RE5.

Roo

Seems appropiate

ibihL4zXmop0iD.png

lol

Bardiche

Interesting to see this game go to every platform except the 3DS since the 3DS version was one of the better platforms for the first one.

Jawmuncher

Interesting to see this game go to every platform except the 3DS since the 3DS version was on of the better platforms for the first one.

How 3DS fans are feeling right now is how the Vita fans felt about Rev 1 when it got the HD treatment.

Hopefully this is a bit more stable than the Borderlands 2 port was. The goodwill earned from releasing a AAA game on a system so starved for them is immediately lost when the game runs so poorly.

And Capcpomp keeps being king of idiotic decisions :lol. Not even SE is on their level.
You're making an ass of your self stahp ;__;

I'm pretty excited as long as the port is well done. Also if this does well, it might open the doors for more support from Capcom but it is Capcom we're talking about ;__;

Now let's get Phantasy Star Nova and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth :D

yolohenplz

Neo Member
You're making an ass of your self stahp ;__;

I'm pretty excited as long as the port is well done. Also if this does well, it might open the doors for more support from Capcom but it is Capcom we're talking about ;__;

Now let's get Phantasy Star Nova and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth :D

I just wish Atlus announced an HD release for Persona 3 and Persona3BestNA for the Xbox One, I would hop on that forreals tho #persona3bestNA

Vashetti

Banned
I cheered at this announcement.

I was going to get it for PS4, but now I'll get it for Vita. Hoping for a physical release.

tkscz

Capcom isn't doing the port, Sony is doing it themselves (SCEA specifically). So if Nintendo wanted it on the 3DS, they'd port it themselves as well.

Officially confirmed on Capcom Blog. Port is by SCEA Third Party Productions team.

"The latest chapter in the Resident Evil saga comes to PS Vita! Join Claire, Barry and the rest of the Revelations 2 ensemble cast as they fight for their lives on a demented island filled with horrific creatures and ~~secrets~~ galore. SCEA's Third Party Production team will bring Resident Evil Revelations 2 to PS Vita in spring 2015."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...elations-2-coming-to-playstation-vita-in-2015

Doczu

Well, looks like i'll have to skip this one as it isn't being released on the 3DS or the Wii U. Have a nice on VitaGAF, if this game is just as good as the first one, then you'll have a blast!

Aiustis

Well, looks like i'll have to skip this one as it isn't being released on the 3DS or the Wii U. Have a nice on VitaGAF, if this game is just as good as the first one, then you'll have a blast!

Honestly being on the Vita makes me kind of interested in it. Unfortunately I'm still not getting it because of the whole released in episodes thing. Same way I really don't buy dlc I want my game as one upfront purchase in which I get the entire package immediately.

Honestly being on the Vita makes me kind of interested in it. Unfortunately I'm still not getting it because of the whole released in episodes thing. Same way I really don't buy dlc I want my game as one upfront purchase in which I get the entire package immediately.

Buy the game a month later. You'll get the whole game. Done.

Top Bottom