• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming to vita.

Not on WiiU due to poor sales
Not on 3DS due to hardware power
Not on Vita......oh wait it is now....only because SCEA are doing the job.

Phamit

Hm yeah nice I guess, but since ports for suc games tends to have shitty Framerate I probably won't consider it for the Vita

Good stuff; I will definitely think about getting this on the Vita as opposed to any other platforms. Good work by the third party productions team too. Sony and Capcom seem to be getting quite cosy of late.

Edit - is Resi Remake coming to the Vita?

RalchAC

1652 sigs did the trick? Someone please send Sony a link to the Digimon petition with 55,587 signatures please.

I know, I know ;____;

I think that petition actually is for both Re:Digitalize and Cyber Sleuth.

I think they should bring it too. In an ideal world they'd do like with Unlimited World Red and port the base game to other platforms (PS4 and WiiU if it ports aren't handled by Sony too)

Good stuff; I will definitely think about getting this on the Vita as opposed to any other platforms. Good work by the third party productions team too. Sony and Capcom seem to be getting quite cosy of late.

Edit - is Resi Remake coming to the Vita?

I don't think so.

It's not happening, but it would be cool if they brought 1 too :(

I guess SCEA have run out of internal HD Collections to port to Vita and they're now moving on to third party games.

Not that I'm complaining. I'd certainly consider this on Vita.

Metalmarc

Sorry 3ds brothers and sisters, but maybe it's timed and you will get it eventually when the new DS with that extra nub stick comes out?

CapHarlock

Neo Member
I wonder if this was a planned title from Capcom that they had started to work on, but was canceled until Sony took the project over.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
is this supposed to come out at the same time of the other versions? I was wondering if buying it for Vita instead of PS3, but at my local Gamestop there was not mention of the Vita version. I'd like to know release date, price and something about a possible cross-buy promotion with PS3.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Nice bump, considering you can see the information you seek on the OP with a link and all.

In the OP there is this link:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...elations-2-coming-to-playstation-vita-in-2015

Here it says Vita = Spring, while other platforms has detailed dates. Shoudl I asume that the Vita version will come later? Plus, there is no mention of the price for the Vita version, and neither any info on crossbuy promotion, neither for the PS3/4 platforms, while I've read on GAF that there actually is something on that side.
So...

-MD-

Nice bump, considering you can see the information you seek on the OP with a link and all.

Solid post!

In the OP there is this link:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...elations-2-coming-to-playstation-vita-in-2015

Here it says Vita = Spring, while other platforms has detailed dates. Shoudl I asume that the Vita version will come later? Plus, there is no mention of the price for the Vita version, and neither any info on crossbuy promotion, neither for the PS3/4 platforms, while I've read on GAF that there actually is something on that side.
So...

Spring officially starts March 20th so it's safe to assume it'll come after the initial release.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Solid post!

Spring officially starts March 20th so it's safe to assume it'll come after the initial release.

muble muble....I think I'll wait for more details on the Vita version, hoping for a crossbuy with PS3 or for a good pricing. let's wait and see...!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Hope the framerate won't suck like most vita ports I bought so far, but it probably will

I am more interested in the game's performance on Vita than price TBH.

god, now I'm worried :\
I was looking to grab it on Vita exactly because the game doesn't seem so godo, tech-wise, so the smaller but great screen could somehow help me in loving it more (as I preferred the first on 3ds than on Wii U)

Top Bottom