• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop has Gamecube Adapter for Wii U: $19.99 - Ships by 12/15 (Online Only)

PKGaming

Banned
Mine just shipped! Order closed!
YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!

tumblr_inline_n9l3b0ubzO1r3r1uv.gif

I got the same thing, I would wait about maybe 12+ hours till another update.

Yup. I figure that it hasn't gone through the origin scan yet, and it'll work tomorrow morning or something.

I feel a lot better now because when I checked my old email about this it said closed instead of open. Thank you. This adapter plus the half off Wii U pro controller I got at best buy = this party is getting crazy!

MattyG

Banned
I feel a lot better now because when I checked my old email about this it said closed instead of open. Thank you. This adapter plus the half off Wii U pro controller I got at best buy = this party is getting crazy!
If you click on the word "Closed", a window pops up that explains that closed means either cancelled or shipped. In our case, it means the latter.

Soup Bar

Is it weird that my order was confirmed and shipped, but no money's been taken out of my account yet...?

I had that happen to me when I last minute preordered the limited edition of Mass Effect 3 from sears.com of all places. They never charged me in the end.

MattyG

Banned
Is it weird that my order was confirmed and shipped, but no money's been taken out of my account yet...?
This happened to me, except they charged me and then the charge disappeared. It's happened a couple times lately, first on Steam and then on an amiibo order. The charges came back after a couple days, so I'd say just wait it out.

We got movement! My adapter is in TN and it says estimated Monday delivery.

Mine says the exact same thing. It wouldn't happen to be La Vergne, TN would it? Regardless Tennessee and Monday 12/22

I'm sure more will be available but it's nice, it feels good to have beat the current shortage to be able to look at the high prices on Amazon and say no thank you.

Mine says the exact same thing. It wouldn't happen to be La Vergne, TN would it? Regardless Tennessee and Monday 12/22

I'm sure more will be available but it's nice, it feels good to have beat the current shortage to be able to look at the high prices on Amazon and say no thank you.

Yep, mine says exactly the same too, La Vergne, TN with a delivery estimate of Monday.

Mine is also coming from La Vergne, TN with a delivery estimate of Monday to Columbus.

Yep, mine says exactly the same too, La Vergne, TN with a delivery estimate of Monday.

Were all on the move brothers! Soon it will be our time!

jacobeid

Banned
My adapter arrived in Columbus yesterday but my delivery estimate is still Monday lol. It'll probably show up today or tomorrow though.

Matriox

My adapter arrived in Columbus yesterday but my delivery estimate is still Monday lol. It'll probably show up today or tomorrow though.

Mine's in Columbus too, specifically Urbancrest. Hopefully I'll see it tomorrow but I'll be good with monday or tuesday, so long as I can have it for xmas.

Top Bottom