• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios joins Twitter

https://twitter.com/RetroStudios

ZIYIA71.jpg

Hatchtag

Banned
Are they gonna make good studios port their tweets?
Still salty about Monster Games turning into a port studio :(.

I gotta tell them that making a 3rd DK game is okay.

Also, I can't even check the twitter because I'm at work and it's blocked, but how do we even know that it's true.

From the other thread.

if anyone is wondering....yes, this account is legit, because the president and ceo of retro studios is following it.

YDxd1f6.png

but it has nothing to do with the random pr messup on nintendo's site. any connection between the two is reaching way too far.

Still not certain though.

ChaosXVI

Oh God, they are going to be bombarded so hard with "OMG PLZ Prime 4!" and "DKCTF BEST GAME EV4R!"...

...primarily from me.

HeySeuss

They needed a twitter to tease future projects and get everybody excited only to reveal they were teasing the Prime Trilogy miiverse page all along.

Somnid

Given that Monolith and EAD are both tweeting game updates it wouldn't be surprising they'd join up eventually.

Dr. Buni

Nice.

I want Metroid as much as the next poster, but I hope Retro Studios is working on something else instead. I loved their works for both Metroid and Donkey Kong and I want to see what they can do with other Nintendo IPs.

With the way their website looks, you'd think they wouldn't even know that social media is a thing yet
EDIT:
Rösti;147477590 said:
I was told on their Facebook page that their website is being worked on, so this seems only natural.
Some truly interesting developments....

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I was told on their Facebook page that their website is being worked on, so this seems only natural.

Molemitts

Hope we can get some more news from the studio soon, too. Hopefully the official NoA Twitter will give a shout out to confirm it.

Top Bottom