• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Black Lightning’ Drama Eyes Move To the CW To Join Greg Berlanti Comic Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got just the man:

VAwlGJb.jpg
Jokes on you he's already in the Arrowverse!

shingi70

Banned
The timeline for this series makes more sense for Earth-38 than Earth-1.

It's hard because the arrow verse clearly has superheroes who predate Oliver Queen and meta humans who predate the particzle acceleration explosion.

Considering CW is all in in crossovers and BL is more street level, I'm not sure they'd put him on another earth.

anaron

The creative team are great writers so I'm just happy to see them handling a superhero show.

I think the show should air during summer though.

Interesting. I was really expecting them to make Jefferson a 20something with young kids. This makes more sense though. You can cast 18+ year olds to play teenagers.

I nominate Cress Williams for Jefferson. In his mid 40s, keeps in really good shape, and he's already in The CW family cause he starred in Hart of Dixie.
Fuck, I'm old. I saw this pic and was like......

"Scooter"?!

Didn't even know he was still active.

I wish kept his kids young, but guess makes sense ESPECIALLY on the CW to be attractive teens

I really hope if they ever get a Titans series going they lean hard into the teen aspect and civilian life angle.

Which is kinda funny because as a younger viewer i'd hate that suff but as I have gotten older its an element i'd like to see more of.

Makonero

I'm curious still which universe this will be in. Arrowverse doesn't seem to fit, and it'd be nice to have another hero in Supergirl's universe. C'monnnnnnnnn Berlanti!

Smoolio

So next season the show lineup may be, Black Lightning/Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Mon-el.

Spot the shade.

oh. that was vince howard's aint shit father on Friday Night Lights right?

haven't seen him in a while, gonna be interesting seeing him play a hero, let alone the main protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom