• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Wonder Woman’ Breaks Records: Biggest Live-Action Box Office Hit by Female Director

Well deserved. Hands-down the greatest DCEU movie. Finally showed WB can make a good superhero movie beyond batman. Had a feeling of happiness, hope and heart MOS really needed

Theorry

"Wonder Woman passed the $300M domestic mark on Friday after grossing an estimated $7.35M for the day. 22-Day total is $300.56M. #WonderWoman"

El Topo

Well it's more that I can see people thinking that women directors should direct movies like Mamma Mia which I think is fair to say is aimed at women specifically instead of huge crowd pleasing block busters like wonder woman. Wonder woman's success should hopefully show that women directors don't need to be used for niche genres. I mean it's ridiculous that they aren't already but we can hope that this changes from now on.

Ah, that makes sense. Can't disagree there.

3N16MA

Banned
Soon it will be the highest grossing DCEU film on the domestic front.

Leaving her super friends in the dust.

Theorry

"#WonderWoman eroding faster at intl #boxoffice. -49% this wknd to $20.5M, dom wknd -39%. Intl cume $334.5M, global $652.9M going to $800M+."

Top Bottom