• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo Europe: Invite to GT6, [Make A New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubc35

If its a BRZ, this is definitely a GT Academy announcement. While the BRZ/FRS are great cars, they arn't exotic enough to be on the cover of GT6.

BRZ confirmed for GT Academy 2013?

I would highly doubt it given Nissan's involvement in GTA. It's possibly but very low probability IMO.

FordGTGuy

Banned
It's really looking like it's the BRZ.

Nissan_GT-R_side.jpg~original

Looks nothing like a Skyline for anyone guessing...

ruttyboy

All this mystery car guessing has driven home one thing, modern sportscar design is bland as fuck, they all merge into one when you put a cover on them :(

tranciful

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/brz/photos-videos.html

this brz? I think the curves of the car under the cover are more exaggerated. Cover car seems to have sharper angles, too

WyHzhSf.jpg

the side mirror seems off but different camera lenses and other things make these comparisons harder. fyi, I intentionally don't try to line them up exactly vertically so that you can compare the curves easier

dubc35

So far Hachi Roku gets my vote, but is that exotic enough to feature like this?

It may not be featured or mentioned at all, could just be a graphic to put on the invite. As others stated earlier I don't think they ever released the car used for the NA GT1 box cover.

Sid

It's crazy that Sony will seemingly have Gran Turismo 6 ready for PS4 launch period (on both PS3 & PS4)...
All the GT5 delays, concepts, HD builds etc.... it will all be forgotten and Kazunori Yamauchi internal saint status will once more be proven.

Gran Turismo is Sony's absolute strongest card to pull, the equivalent to MS launching their next console with Halo 5.
Yeah but that would be the case if it is a PS4 exclusive,even a cross gen GT won't do much good for the PS4.

I've spent the last 20 minutes searching to no avail, was going through my gifs when I found it but can't for the life of me remember what the source was.The only thing I know is it was from a video released towards the end of 2011 :(
that was a cruel joke, very very cruel.

androvsky

The car under the cover looks like it'd be a 70's Stingray Corvette. I would be shocked if GT (or any other racing game) was highlighting that car, but that's really what it looks like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom