• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 VMAS |OT|WWKD: What Will Kanye Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
way to dig up a page old comment, harSon, just to be a dick to me. you're, like, so cool

It has nothing to do with the fact that you posted it, I honestly don't understand how people find her attractive. Also, I have my account to display 100 posts and your post was on the current page at the time I replied to it. No reason to get all defensive, if I really wanted to talk shit about you in particular, it'd be pretty obvious.

Sydle

I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed the 2010 Gaga Awards.

I wonder how MTV is going to top that stage...god damn.

Kusagari

That song was awesome. An entire song about Kanye just saying he's a douchebag basically. :lol

Also, it totally should have ended with Rihanna and Katy Perry kissing. You could feel the sexual tension between the two!

Brinbe

Definite missed op for some collab shit, disappointed they couldn't do that, just for the moment and the appearance of burying the hatchet. ah well, Runaway perhaps wasn't all that amazing, but the lyrics and the moment made it just great.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
That was a pretty good song by Kanye West.

LOL @ Kanye dressed in all red like the devil.

harSon

Banned
Knux-Future said:
That was pretty good. Basically Kayne has accepted the douchebag inside of himself....good for him.

Album will be HipHop AOTY.

I'm glad. Douchebags who have accepted the fact that they're douchebags are pretty awesome in my book.

Mau ®

Overall it was an enjoyable show IMO. Although Chelsea was a big non presence for a host.

IMO it was probably the best VMA show in a while. God knows the 2007/8 editions were horrid.

Ashhong

Not as great as I was hoping/expecting. Autotune sounded ridiculous on the live stream.

And why did he have TWO mic stands next to him?! I was waiting for Taylor to come out the entire time :lol

Dreams-Visions said:
we were expecting a different song.

No we werent. It was announced over 2 hours ago that it was going to be this song.

Ashhong said:
Not as great as I was hoping/expecting. Autotune sounded ridiculous on the live stream.

And why did he have TWO mic stands next to him?! I was waiting for Taylor to come out the entire time :lol
I don't think she'd be toasting the assholes or douche bags. just sayin'.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Medalion said:
How soon we forget Kanye's autotuned pop album
One of my favourite Ye lines, directed towards you.

I got them Yeezy's on my feet, I got them Louis' in the store
And I dropped another album, before we finished up the tour
And it's still top 10, 15 weeks later
So thats a middle finger for you 808 haters, I'm the shit.

Ye won, by a longshot.

Ashhong

DMczaf said:
:lol Twitter is so much fun. So much anger from people that he's proud of the Douchebag title

I dont think hes proud of the title, hes just not running from it. Hes pretty much saying good bye to douchebag Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom