• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 VMAS |OT|WWKD: What Will Kanye Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Taylor: You're still an innocent
Kanye: Fuck you bitch Im a douchebag through and through. Toast!

Oh well, at least self aware people who own to their personality are my favorite people.

Ashhong

inthezone said:

Oh well, at least self aware people who own to their personality are my favorite people.

I like how you interpret Taylors song correctly and then come back with a misinterpretation of Kanyes song to help prove your point. *Toast!

Koodo

Banned
FLAWLESS FREE BITCH CLEANED UP. BORN THIS WAY ALBUM OF 2011.

taomcz.jpg

Mau ®

harSon said:
I think it has more to do with the fact that GAF isn't to fond of people who are overly fake.

Well thats true. Throughout her whole career Taylor just seems to me as fake. I know she's probably a good girl but nobody is THAT good in real life.

harSon

Banned
inthezone said:
Well thats true. Throughout her whole career Taylor just seems to me as fake. I know she's probably a good girl but nobody is THAT good in real life.

Her 'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON THIS AWARD' act is annoying considering the fact that she always wins...

Medalion

Banned
Paco said:
It really wasn't that good, and this coming from someone who enjoys most of his music. You'll wake up tomorrow and feel the same way.
Talkin about the Kanye hype and praise in general

Gaga and Bieb age put up a good fight but lost

Even Taylor ages fans admitted Taylor was more or less dissapointing

Attention: All the douchebags, assholes, and jerk offs please raise your glasses. inthezone, you are not invited to this party, sit your sweet ass in the corner, thank you.

Mau ®

Ashhong said:
I like how you interpret Taylors song correctly and then come back with a misinterpretation of Kanyes song to help prove your point. *Toast!

TBH all I could make out was toast to the assholes and douchebags. Cant decipher autotune. My mistake.

Mau ®

spindashing said:
Attention: All the douchebags, assholes, and jerk offs please raise your glasses. inthezone, you are not invited to this party, sit your sweet ass in the corner, thank you.

:/

Ashhong

inthezone said:
TBH all I could make out was toast to the assholes and douchebags. Cant decipher autotune. My mistake.

Ok, because autotune was in the entire song. I think I understood Taylor's horrible singing less than Kanye's autotune.

Kusagari

I don't think Kanye was really apologizing at all with his song. He wasn't glorifying the fact that he's a douchebag either though. The song was basically him just accepting that he IS a douchebag which is something he's always tried to deny and run away from.

Lebron

spindashing said:
2a5lu36.jpg

inthezone said:

toast to this asshole.

joke.. I don't really think you're an asshole.. just wrong

harSon

Banned
spindashing said:

toast

C.Dark.DN

Banned
can't make out what the second guy says.

can make out what he repeats:

"you've been putting up with my shit too long"
"let's have a toast for the douche bags, assholes, jerkoffs"
"i got a plan, run away as fast as you can"

how do you analyze that?

he also said something about an asshole that doesn't take off work.

Mau ®

Ashhong said:
Ok, because autotune was in the entire song. I think I understood Taylor's horrible singing less than Kanye's autotune.

Like I said, it was my mistake. I didnt understand the song quite well. And I prefer Kanye in general than Taylor. So I dont feel I have an agenda going on.

inthezone said:
Like I said, it was my mistake. I didnt understand the song quite well. And I prefer Kanye in general than Taylor. So I dont feel I have an agenda going on.
Ok we cool bro. Raise your assholeGAF glass and we can all be friends

Medalion

Banned
Taylor is too much of a goody goody of course she wouldnt tweet that, what wit the swear word... But she coulda been thinkin it..

Ashhong

inthezone said:

My mistake, previous comments of yours made it sound like you were one of those with an agenda against Kanye for last year.

harSon

Banned
Kibbles said:
^NO THAT IS NOT. Her twitter is taylorswift13, not taytor. Hers is also a verified account, that is not. I think that's pretty fucking sick of someone to do that. It's one thing to create a parody account, but they are trying to directly impersonate her and they have a crap load of followers, who could be young fans. Stay classy internet.

Ok so I tried getting the lyrics out for those who couldn't get it. I wrote it all quickly so it's not properly formatted or anything at all.

Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W9UartYsYM

Unofficial interpreted lyrics:

Probably one of the pettiest things I've ever seen.

Kibbles

Medalion said:
Yet this imposter has 19000+ followers lol
That's unfortunate... hope it gets deleted. It's one thing to create an obvious parody account, another thing to impersonate. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom