• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 VMAS |OT|WWKD: What Will Kanye Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
FatalT said:
It's because you're a racist piece of shit.
Rude.

nnpq0y.jpg

Someone tell me what happened.

Any nice boobs, lesbian kisses, or good music? I only ask the third as a sort of technicality, just in case.

Medalion

Banned
Buckethead said:

Any nice boobs, lesbian kisses, or good music? I only ask the third as a sort of technicality, just in case.
Talented performance got scathing reviews online for Florence

Robot 492

Banned
Buckethead said:

Kanye performed a new song.

Also, Katy Perry's legs showed up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Vox-Pop said:
So what did Kanye do?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq8g_2191223439_webcam

Its a bit of an understatement but, Kanye delivered the right message, especially after Taylor Swift pulled the unexpected song out of nowhere. Uncalled for and forced are the words to describe Swift's song. I can't believe she wrote those explicitly detailed lyrics without some sort of moneybag from MTV. Even then still I can't believe she'd take a moneybag from MTV, even through supporting Kanye I didn't think she'd stoop that low.

Vox-Pop said:
So what did Kanye do?
Won.

He performed a new song where he sarcastically gives props to assholes and douchebags. He came off as regretful yet still light hearted. This was as opposed to Swift 'cry me a river' performance.

Welp I'm trying to load that DailyMotion thing but Taylor Swift is annoying.
On a personal note I'd say she wears way too much makeup for being 12 or whatever she is and I don't care for her.

EDIT: This Kanye song is awesome. No unnecessary swearing in this version anyway and I like that.

Ashhong

Buckethead said:
On a personal note I'd say she wears way too much makeup for being 12 or whatever she is and I don't care for her.

EDIT: This Kanye song is awesome. No unnecessary swearing in this version anyway and I like that.

Taylor is like 19 or 20 by now.

Ashhong said:
Taylor is like 19 or 20 by now.
Yeah I know I was joking, but still.

She's 19 or whatever. She's a little kid.
Doesn't need to be caked in makeup every gd day.

She looks so awkward in her sexy dresses too. Yuck.

Equus Bellator Apex

Buckethead said:

I refuse to agree with you about anything.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Liara T'Soni said:
Won.

He performed a new song where he sarcastically gives props to assholes and douchebags. He came off as regretful yet still light hearted. This was as opposed to Swift 'cry me a river' performance.
Yeah it looks like that. Kanye also got to close the show.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
The song was pretty good, the beat made the song. The auto tune was the worst part though.
The Daft Punk/ Kanye performance at the Grammy's was still better.

The stage was cool too.

Sebulon3k said:
Gotta wait for Kanye to release it on his blog.
Greatest hip hop album of all time coming...seriously <3

Whatever this is called, plus Devil in a New Dress/Power/See Me Now, all over my face. That would be a fucking killer EP if he released those together.

And All of the Lights, the song of the album apparently, hasn't even been released yet.

KANYE IS A LEGEND

Taylor Swift looks like a 12 year old. No wonder some GAFers find her attractive, but for those of us who prefer women she's ugly. No fucking thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom