• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there hasn't been any OT2 titles thrown out.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Dwight Can Eat ALL The Dicks

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| In Unprecedented league wide trade, Dwight Howard Catapulted Into Space

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Dwight Will or Will Not Be In Orlando Unless He Maybe Joins Houston or LA or Not.

Vire

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Dwight Can Eat ALL The Dicks

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| In Unprecedented league wide trade, Dwight Howard Catapulted Into Space

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Dwight Will or Will Not Be In Orlando Unless He Maybe Joins Houston or LA or Not.

I laughed.

KingKong

That's cool if you're not sure what MY point is.

I'll let a Miami Heat fan tell you:

Do you get it now, King Kong LURK LONG?

Nope. Im not a Heat fan. I think I had an AI avatar for a while, then this one because I like LeBron and the picture. Ive barely posted about Miami and never acted as a fan. Youre projecting

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| They said I could become anything so I became a max contract

KingKong

Holy shit! You're an after the win LeBron "fan"?

That's even better!

Close but no. I like LeBron. I like the picture. Ive like LeBron since his Cavs years. Doesnt make me a "fan"

I know youre struggling with the timeline here, but I havent gloated or even posted much about their championship win

Emwitus

Da truth? You really want to compare international competition now to back then? Also, on the head to head, Old gizzers would get run outta the gym. Not forgetting that today's players are more athletic than 90s era guys plus this team is younger and almost all in their primes apart from maybe oldkome. Dream probably would man handle this team tho...

Close but no. I like LeBron. I like the picture. Ive like LeBron since his Cavs years. Doesnt make me a "fan"

Hahaha.

I know your struggling with the timeline here, but I havent gloated or even posted much about their championship win

Well, we know you weren't posting anything BEFORE the Finals win and now here you are, posting away.

That's all the timeline I need to know.

RBH

But Johnson could never lead Atlanta past the second round of the playoffs and his contract was a major reason the team couldn't make major moves to improve the roster. New general manager Danny Ferry decided the Hawks were not true championship contenders and quickly engineered the trade of Johnson after just one week on the job.

"We believed the status quo probably wasn't good enough and it wasn't sustainable," Ferry said. "We would be good, but not good enough.
Through these trades hopefully we put ourselves in a position of strength going into the new [labor agreement]."
Feels so refreshing to read that.

Walsh

Banned
How many years until Kyrie Irving is the best PG in the NBA?

2-3 years max?

His work ethic is highly praised, his skills are obvious and barring injury he seems like a lock for the hall of fame.

This is not even about the scrimmage where he made the Olympic team look like punks and fools.

It seems his star is rising faster by the second.

It would be one thing to argue this Dream team if it had Wade, Dwight, Bosh, etc on it. But the bigs are Tyson Chandler and oh wait, that's it.

The Dream Team with DRob, Malone, Ewing, Barkley, etc would push their shit in so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom