• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Charles Barkley was beating up some 100 pound guy and acting all tough about it.

International game was garbage back then.

It would be one thing to argue this Dream team if it had Wade, Dwight, Bosh, etc on it. But the bigs are Tyson Chandler and oh wait, that's it.

The Dream Team with DRob, Malone, Ewing, Barkley, etc would push their shit in so far.

I agree. If we had Dwyane, Bosh, Dwight and Rose all fully healthy then this discussion may be debatable.

How many years until Kyrie Irving is the best PG in the NBA?

2-3 years max?

His work ethic is highly praised, his skills are obvious and barring injury he seems like a lock for the hall of fame.

This is not even about the scrimmage where he made the Olympic team look like punks and fools.

It seems his star is rising faster by the second.

two years. dude is a beast.

2-3 years max?

His work ethic is highly praised, his skills are obvious and barring injury he seems like a lock for the hall of fame.

This is not even about the scrimmage where he made the Olympic team look like punks and fools.

hoypdoy.gif

depends on how healthy everyone is during his prime

Emwitus

I see this team losing to Spain tho. Like someone else said, all the rage from the post season is going to flow like a fire. Ibaka will feast coza finals, pau's pent up rage for kobe throwing him under the bus, and bestgasol against paul and griffin for bouncing them in the first round. Can't wait.

RBH

2-3 years max?

I'm not sure if this new guy is a troll or just this crazy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You're crazy if you think they would "destroy" them.

They would get buckets but destroy them?

GTFOOH...and yes, I saw them play back in the day--not some YT snippets.

Defensively Iggy and Durant would be helpless. Clyde was a damn horse and Iggy is a midget compared to Mullin.

if Rubio develops his jumpshot he will be better than Irving.

and that's just 1 PG

Rubio's finishing at the rim would still be a huge issue though.

I see this team losing to Spain tho. Like someone else said, all the rage from the post season is going to flow like a fire. Ibaka will feast coza finals, pau's pent up rage for kobe throwing him under the bus, and bestgasol against paul and griffin for bouncing them in the first round. Can't wait.

Will Ibaka's fire lead him to be able to catch a pass or be in proper defensive rebounding position?

And if I posted like a "fan", Id understand why youre so upset. Maybe seeing LeBrons face makes you emotional?

Awww, isn't that cute?

Lurk Long is trying to put together some trash talk.

Naw, I've seen LeBron's face on the avatars plenty of posters on this thread.

They were all here before the trophy was raised.

Good game, LL.

savoir Wade isn't on the team anymore too, lol i remember that gold medal game, Kobe and Lebron throwing the game away early.

I would lol if Harden goes crazy and goes off, i'm expecting a finals repeat of Harden

savoir Wade isn't on the team anymore too, lol i remember that gold medal game, Kobe and Lebron throwing the game away early.

I would lol if Harden goes crazy and goes off, i'm expecting a finals repeat of Harden

Dude, why are you so salty on the National team?

Don't worry man...Ray Ray will be back in Boston...

...for at least 2 games every year now!

SamuraiX-

NBA Summer League starts this Friday. If you want to watch, NBA.com is offering a very affordable $4.99 package (previously $14.99) where you can see every Summer League game online. Games are also archived, so you can view them again or watch one that you missed.

Sounds well worth the revised price.

I'll probably shell out the $5 if I end up missing a really good game.

SamuraiX-

Man, fuck that shit, SamuraiX.

They shouldn't be charging us a fucking dime for Summer League play and they know that shit.

That's why they dropped the gotdamn price.

I know, I'm just a sucker for getting a taste of what this latest rookie class is capable of and also finding these surprise players that aren't apart of the usual suspects.

This is the closest thing we have to the '12-'13 season until October. :(

Tim Bontemps ‏@TimBontemps
Also, I broke the news to MarShon that the Nets had signed Jerry Stackhouse today, leading to this excellent response:
Tim Bontemps ‏@TimBontemps
Brooks: "I want to talk to Jerry. When I was young I went to a Hawks game and he didn’t sign my autograph. He told me no. I remember that."

hahaha

linsivvi

It's funny how some people call the Dream Team old when those are the same players who dominated the league years after the Olympics. 8 of those players either won a ring or became a Jordan fodder in the Finals. Yeah too old.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
We never get the awards because Justin CrimBLURlake is blowing it.

We need a new person to carry the torch on this.

I nominate reilo's mama.

I ain't got time for that shit!

Although, if I was so inclined, I'd make it a submittable user form with an admin panel that I could give access to.

SamuraiX-

I still can't believe we haven't offered T-Will anything yet.

At least go after T-Mac or Damion James or somebody who would assure that Travis Outlaw and John Salmons see the floor for as less time as possible.

Fuck this FO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom